10 - Ansu Fati

Bobo32

Didn't exactly look great these minutes vs Benfica, don't know what to make of it though.
It's easier to come on in the lead at home than in this situation, it's also often much easier to play the first game and maybe the second game rather than the 5th or 6th when coming back from an injury.
I believe many have much too high hopes on him, but I also do think he is the best attacker in the squad, maybe after Aguero (different styles ofc) still. But it's very tough to say right now, we'll need to see him play for a couple of months

Messigician

Ansu Fati?s move to OGC Nice was pretty much done. In early 2019, Bar?a had accepted his departure. It was so advanced, that even his father posed with their jersey. The move fell through at the last second because of Valverde cancelling the transfer

? @sport

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Lionel Messi's move to Man City was pretty much done. In early 2014, Bar?a had accepted his departure, understanding Tito's failing health and the appointment of Tata "BBQ" Martino. It was so advanced, that even his father posed with the money. The move fell through at the last second because of Valverde cancelling the transfer. Valverde knew he would need Messi's 100 goals in 2 seasons to win some league titles, so that his cult would wank him off as "league master".
? @sport

Stunning news.

Don Tejedor

:mou:

KingLeo10

That was Lopetegui, the best coach in La Liga atm. He actually had a solid 1 win and 2 draws vs Zidane in league clasicos as well.

You conveniently left out the part where we got hammered 1-5 by them to begin 17/18. Granted, it's not the same importance as the league, but it's still Barca - RM in an official game.

I could have sworn we beat RM a bunch of times under Solari. Like there was a 10 day span with 3 Clasicos.

JohnN

Don't wanna get in the middle of the argument. You guys just reminded me how it was watching Barca vs real in the early 2010s. The excitement, the anxiety and the quality of the matches. Great times..

soul24rage

Ansu Fati?s move to OGC Nice was pretty much done. In early 2019, Bar?a had accepted his departure. It was so advanced, that even his father posed with their jersey. The move fell through at the last second because of Valverde cancelling the transfer

? @sport

#fakenews

Home of Barca Fans