10 - Ansu Fati

Nazario1985

Also I feel a lot of press boosting is getting into him like the new Messi stuff.

Why in the hell is he taking free kicks ? he is still learning to curve the ball from easier angles than the free kick he attempted.

kattanib

Also I feel a lot of press boosting is getting into him like the new Messi stuff.

Why in the hell is he taking free kicks ? he is still learning to curve the ball from easier angles than the free kick he attempted.

For the first time I felt that kid head became too big .. he is nothing and he needs to remember that .. he is no one yet

Givenchy

Freekick was poor and he wasn't great but he was the only player on the pitch who looked as if he gave a fuck and wanted to get back in the game. Everyone else looked as though they were playing the clock down to get away with 2-0

iniestaGOAT

Are we really whining about him taking free kicks

Literally every freekick we have taken has been poor. Except maybe the first game assist by depay.

SmilerBam

Yeah, i see he tries to dribble much more than before. He s still a child though, so maybe he ll get his head straight eventually. He will never reach Messi's level, we know that, i hope he ll understand that too. He must focus on being just Ansu Fati.

fergus90

He did alright, tough circumstances to come on really as at 2-0 it was mission impossible. To be honest at 1-0 it was game over as Barca could be playing until tomorrow and still wouldn't score.

Messigician

" PSG have targeted Fati as Mbappe's replacement"

It's done, all the press saying the same thing. Fk me man I was hoping he would sign a new deal before this mess started

Messi983

Jorge Mendes came to Barcelona to meet Ansu Fati & his family - he didn’t go to the club offices. Regardless, negotiations over a renewal are still ongoing. Position b/w the parties aren’t yet close, but the will of all is to find an agreement. @albert_roge #Transfers

Messigician

🗣 [@albert_roge🥇] | Ansu Fati's contract renewal still has a long way. Both parties affirm it. Mendes was in Barcelona to meet with Ansu, but did not go to Bar?a's offices. The positions are still far apart, although there is still a will to reach an agreement.

Just need comments from his dad and he ends up like Moriba V2

Home of Barca Fans