10 - Ansu Fati

soul24rage

We absolutely need to be patient with Fati in terms of his overall game. He was out for so long that this whole season should be a period of patience really.

Of course with our lack of firepower and the clubs demands for results, we can't really afford not to have expectations.

For me though, I don't really care if he has bad games individually as he needs to get match rhythm, fitness, understanding and recovery.

It is incredible how good his finishing is despite the layoff. 3 exquisite goals with 2 being key to victory.

Agreed.

He just turned 19 years old. Think we are losing consideration of how very young he still is.

Of course, there is a chance that he won't develop his overall game, but still he is a player that deserves our patience right now.

BusiTheKing

Physically he looked a bit awkward and sensitive in the way he moved in his first couple of games back but it already looks much better.

SmilerBam

They will make him a beast. Compare Dembele when he first signed with Barca and now. Massive difference. Not too worried really.

Fati will never be speedster like Haaland/Mbappe, but I don't think he has to.

While i agree that his finishing ability can be a lifesaver, he has to gain a bit of speed to be compared to the best in the world. Especially in the role he plays.

Devils

I've said it a million times and I will say it again, the Barca medical and physio teams are corrupt.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
That type of injury has to be 2-3 weeks tops. He'll miss the international break, which could be good for gaining form but let him rest. Looks like his body can't handle playing N games in a row yet.

Home of Barca Fans