10 - Ansu Fati

hardyboy

[gfy]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It?s not looking good for Ansu. <a href="https://t.co/OvQEZb3eHV">pic.twitter.com/OvQEZb3eHV</a></p>— Bar?a Universal (@BarcaUniversal) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1457061262823759880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/gfy]

6 months out?

Cruches doesn't mean anything. Its only used as a precaution. I don't think the injury is too serious. He walked off the pitch comfortably.

Laplacian

Bayern has an excellent medical and physiology team. Why is Barca not poaching?

It?s just unfortunate. I don?t want Pulisic and Ansu to be in that ?could have been? category with the likes of Dembele, Bojan, etc

Bayern is notorious for having multiple players suffering from muscle injuries within a single campaign. What are you talking about?

ArtistCatalunya

I don't think he can cope with the high-level of professional football and high-intensity. He seems too fragile and injury-prone, unfortunately.
We shouldn't set high expectations on him. That's it

Sterlingfan2000

Ofc were rushing him back , it's literally asking for him getting injured. He should play 10 min and then slowly increasing but we keep playing him because of our desperate situation

serghei

If he's 6 months out it's an absolute disaster for him and us. That's another season down the drain for him. He was barely getting playing time and already was racking up goals. His goal / 90 min ratio was awesome even while inconsistent to rather poor.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dembele's main injury pattern wasn't related to his hamstring?

Yes, but he had a total rupture which required a surgery to fix. Ansu's here is a minor tear/strain and will heal itself. More or less every player will have an injury like this at some point in their career. Amateur and professional players alike.

Messi's had a few too. Ronaldo too. So this one isn't a big deal tbh. Unless of course we let him return without it properly healing or allow him to play too much at once straight away.

serghei

Yes, but he had a total rupture which required a surgery to fix. Ansu's here is a minor tear/strain and will heal itself. More or less every player will have an injury like this at some point in their career. Amateur and professional players alike.

Messi's had a few too. Ronaldo too. So this one isn't a big deal tbh. Unless of course we let him return without it properly healing or allow him to play too much at once straight away.

Let's hope so because he has all the signs of a star in the making. Especially one of the rarest which is casually scoring bangers while being crap and inconsistent. Scary player if he stays fit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's hope so because he has all the signs of a star in the making.

Yeah. I'd be worried if this was a knee injury or a serious foot injury like a lisfranc fracture or something. I'm no doctor, but had my share of misfortune when I played from a torn hamstring to torn MCL. Nothing at :dembele: level though fortunately :lol:

Messigician

" it's more than a month, the club is trying to prevent panic and has instructed journalists to say it's a month"

This is the same club that hid 3/4 of Fati's surgeries so I'm not surprised if this is true

Home of Barca Fans