10 - Ansu Fati

Messigician

Ansu Fati's return could 6+ weeks depending on whether surgery is needed. Bar?a have not disclosed what grade the hamstring injury is or if surgery is required.

? @3cbPerformance

Catta

I'm so much pesimistic right now, that I would take a 6 week injury for him, expected something like 6 months at first.

Barcilliant

For the love of God why are our players so fucking soft?
NFL and Rugby players sprint, change direction and go through car like collisions game after game.
Our pussies cannot even sprint for a ball without damaging themselves.
Disgrace.

BusiTheKing

I'm so much pesimistic right now, that I would take a 6 week injury for him, expected something like 6 months at first.

it wouldn't even be 6 months with a full tear. based on the fact that he was able to limp out (something i couldn't when I tore it badly), i'd say between 1 and 2 months too.

ajnotkeith

He's barely been back a month and already had one small injury and another months long injury. I don't think we will ever see his pacy dribbles and he'll probably end up being pure poacher. That is his skill and the damage to his legs by now is irreversible.

FCBfan22

If Fati is Dembele 2.0 injury-wise... Then WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS OUR MEDICAL STAFF DOING????

Every remotely fast player gets injured. Dembele... No injuries before Barcelona. Fati... No serious injuries before getting to the first team. Now, they are both injured again after 2-3 games with limited minutes. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??? Seriously, sack every physical preparation coach and replace them with professionals.

iniestaGOAT

NFL and Rugby players sprint, change direction and go through car like collisions game after game.
Disgrace.

Plently of injuries happen in NFL. Injury prone players dont just exist in Football.
NFL players have fragile legs, they would end up injured wth one tackle. Different sport.

They are grown men playing the sport, Ansu Fati is a kid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Disgrace.

Do you even watch the NFL?

Players there sustain injuries all the time and some very serious ones too.

My team have/had multiple players out with injuries.

jamrock

NFL/NBA players don't suffer as many muscles injuries due to overload as our players & football players in general do, thier injuries tend to me more contact based.

They train for explosive play in those sports, plus they can be taken off to rest during games, so it's not a apples to apples comparison.

But our players definitely need to up their game when it comes to explosive play, only our fullbacks & De jong seem capable of running in short burst without getting injured.

khaled_a_d

It's weird, because even some big European clubs send their players to Barcelona clinics for long-term treatments. Not talking about FC Barcelona facilities, but the medical reputation of the city itself.

I think it was few years ago when Ramon Cugat was still one of the best, Pep sent his player in Bayern and City to Barcelona.
Now he is 71 and doesn't seem to be doing well, MATS, Coutinho and Fati went to other doctors to fix their knees.

Also, top notch surgeons won't join a club. Not profitable for them. Those guys are millionaires and what they will get in a club like Barca is less than what they can get working outside of it in more stable jobs.

Messigician

I think it was few years ago when Ramon Cugat was still one of the best, Pep sent his player in Bayern and City to Barcelona.
Now he is 71 and doesn't seem to be doing well, MATS, Coutinho and Fati went to other doctors to fix their knees.

Also, top notch surgeons won't join a club. Not profitable for them. Those guys are millionaires and what they will get in a club like Barca is less than what they can get working outside of it in more stable jobs.

Cugat said he will join Font's project as the club's doctor but you do you brother

mc_lovin

Ansu will be out for 4 to 6 weeks. Eric and Nico would arrive for the derby against Espanyol. [cat radio]

I feared for worse so I take it. Good news all things considered.

M3ls

If Fati is Dembele 2.0 injury-wise... Then WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS OUR MEDICAL STAFF DOING????

Every remotely fast player gets injured. Dembele... No injuries before Barcelona. Fati... No serious injuries before getting to the first team. Now, they are both injured again after 2-3 games with limited minutes. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??? Seriously, sack every physical preparation coach and replace them with professionals.

You're wrong. He had a bad injury while playing on the youth team.

Home of Barca Fans