10 - Ansu Fati

Messi983

Most of those "fat asses" are actualy great athletes for people their size. Not to mention skill position players like running backs and wide receivers. Modern day QBs like Lamar Jackson and Pat Mahomes are also very athletic.

Brady was never too mobile (similar to other great pocket passers like Peyton Manning or Drew Brees who have retired in recent years) but is very smart and has quick release (Gisele Bundchen can confirm that :p) so he doesn't get hit much behind the OL. He's better protected by the refs than most other QBs as well.

iniestaGOAT

Most of those "fat asses" are actualy great athletes for people their size. Not to mention skill position players like running backs and wide receivers. Modern day QBs like Lamar Jackson and Pat Mahomes are also very athletic.

Brady was never too mobile (similar to other great pocket passers like Peyton Manning or Drew Brees who have retired in recent years) but is very smart and has quick release (Gisele Bundchen can confirm that :p) so he doesn't get hit much behind the OL. He's better protected by the refs than most other QBs as well.

They have nothing over Football athletes. Get over it.

iniestaGOAT

Where exactly did I say that? But if you want, most of them are more athletic than Busi or Pique and they can eat Mavericky for breakfast. :lol:

Just don't rush him.

At least there are no 44 year old players ( and about to win the MVP ) playing at the best league

Jadentheman

Is it an actual robbery or is someone intimidating him and his family? I certainly hope it’s the not the latter. I heard Barcelona welcomes diversity.

Home of Barca Fans