10 - Ansu Fati

Messigician

I don't trust Cugat. He seems like the type to focus too much on cutting recovery times at the expense of long term effects. If I was a Barca player, I would ditch these snakes and come see a doctor in the US for any serious medical advice.

Cugat is pretty good in his prime but at 72 probably is past his best

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Watch Liverpool vs Atletico, Barca vs Inter, etc but that woukd require you to watch games Ronaldo isn't playing in so that will never happen.

, it's not Valverde's fault that Umtiti was folded like a lawn chair against Pjanic multiple times over.

Won't tell u again

Liverpool vs Atletico was just luck, reds had over 30 shots and should have destroyed atletico.

Windhook

I watched again the long highlight of his last night performance. I noticed that every first touch on the ball is an attempt to do a lightning quick shocking move on his opponent and of course on his leg muscles. Should simplify his game and just get inside the area to look for scoring chances. Nobody demands from the kid a showtime trickery performance outside the area.

Devils

Tests carried out on the first team player Ansu Fati on Friday confirmed that he has a proximal tendon injury in the hamstring of his left leg. In the coming days the treatment to be carried out will be decided.

Reports are that he will be out for 2 months.

Stunning.

Messigician

Tests carried out on the first team player Ansu Fati on Friday confirmed that he has a proximal tendon injury in the hamstring of his left leg. In the coming days the treatment to be carried out will be decided.

Reports are that he will be out for 2 months.

Stunning.

Just like I said

And People called me a fake news merchant for saying 4 weeks out is rubbish

Rassvet

That's the worst tear you can get I think. It sounds like the one Dembele had which was like 6 months out.

Nazario1985

i'm crying at the thought that this guy will have to get a real job if his footballing career ends in 2 years.

then again he'll have at least 10M euros in the bank to keep him comfy. won't be able to buy the latest bugatti, but i've heard mercedes makes decent cars. tough life

You forgot insurances too.

ajnotkeith

'Barcelona are advising Ansu to agree to an operation on his injury, which would mean that his time-off would be 3 months. Player has to decide soon.'

So it could be 4-5 months by the sound of it, given that you can add a month on whatever seems to be the 'expected' recovery time in Barca these days. This is just... Unbelievable.

Home of Barca Fans