10 - Ansu Fati

cro-man

Big mistake and gamble to give him a big contract especially considering the financial situation of the club and the injury history of him. As sad i feel for him i feel more for the club.

Zidane82

It is odd that the guy who does the most tackles / interceptions/ professional fouls.. never gets injured ( and he is old )

Busqs !!

OVI9323

Ansu Fati will be out for the rest of the season if he decides to opt for surgery.

? @esport3 via @albert_roge

First to say that he'd be out for a long period.

Well we are so doomed those days, meanwhile it's Harving season for Real Madrid.

In Attack he was my only hope that we would quickly reached highest level.

Raketa10

I simply cannot comprehend how anyone can be so injury prone. It doesn't even make sense!

Lifestyle, bad physical preparation, diet habits, lack of rest, genetics etc. There are many possible reasons. I don't think it's just a bad luck.

Last edited:

fergus90

I expect the frequency of his injuries will naturally fade the older he gets. A good long pre-season and less pressure to return will be the ideal course of action.

Devils

Lifestyle, bad physical preparation, diet habits, lack of rest, genetics etc. There are many possible reasons. I don't think it's just a bad luck.

Like 99.9% of athletes in their late teens to early twenties are nowhere near as injury prone as this guy. It’s maddening he can be so injury prone at such a young age.

malvolio

Like 99.9% of athletes in their late teens to early twenties are nowhere near as injury prone as this guy. It’s maddening he can be so injury prone at such a young age.

It's bad luck if someone breaks your leg. Fati isn't injured by other players.

BTW, club put another super hero cringe post for Fati. It's as if these idiots are really believing this Messiah story they've built around the kid.

Rassvet

It's bad luck if someone breaks your leg. Fati isn't injured by other players.

BTW, club put another super hero cringe post for Fati. It's as if these idiots are really believing this Messiah story they've built around the kid.

His first injury was a contact injury and then compounded by Cugat the snake screwing his knee up while trying to rush him back.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans