10 - Ansu Fati

Porque

Schick would be a good option too. Once also a hot prospect derailed by injury. But hitting his level these past two seasons.

Back to Fati. Incredible goal. Turned the Betis keeper into Ter Stegen. Plenty of practice I guess.

serghei

Schick would be a good option too. Once also a hot prospect derailed by injury. But hitting his level these past two seasons.

Back to Fati. Incredible goal. Turned the Betis keeper into Ter Stegen. Plenty of practice I guess.

Damn, I knew that the knee down, hopeless face, and looking at the ball going in looked familiar.

serghei

Not a bad option. Some potential to grow, as he's not old. For the right money, he might be worth a punt.

jamrock

I'd take Schick over lewa.

Right now it's fati+2 for our front line, he is the only guaranteed starter once fit going into next season for me.

For xavi it's probably Torres, fati + 1

OVI9323

Dembele is not at the level of this player, we shouldn't put them in the same sentence

He's a pure killer while dembele is a pure waster

Home of Barca Fans