10 - Ansu Fati

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Where will we spam crosses if he plays as CF? I mean that's our trademark now. Not dissing it, merely stating it's our most efficient tool. #xaviball

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like he won't play more than 15-20 minutes in the next to games. And at most 30 min vs Getafe.

He's not match fit, these games are more of a preparation for the preseason.

Laplacian

Is it me or does this guy take forever to get over his injuries? I swear I remember reading him doing personal training like in March. Why does it take him so long to get match fit?

mc_lovin

They take things slowly with him. That's all.

And I don't want to know what they fed him in his absence... especially when you read things like conservative treatment. He's either an indestructible freak of nature now (like Messi) or done as a professional athlete :lol:

JamDav1982

They take things slowly with him. That's all.

And I don't want to know what they fed him in his absence... especially when you read things like conservative treatment. He's either an indestructible freak of nature now (like Messi) or done as a professional athlete :lol:

To a point they do..they went very slowly with him last time and then on one of first game backs Xavi played him more minutes than advised v Bilbao.. and got injured again.

iniestaGOAT

Is it me or does this guy take forever to get over his injuries? I swear I remember reading him doing personal training like in March. Why does it take him so long to get match fit?

They don't wanna risk him. Which is understandable cause season is already over. We will beat betis

jamrock

He did a little sprint when he came on the last game to try and get to a bad through ball, I want to see none of that next game.

Keep it simple get through the 4 games and rest for the summer.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seems fine.
[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION],

What I meant to say with seems fine as in the approach you described is completely fine, building rhythm bit by bit and no one should have a problem with that.
Did not mean seems fine as in Ansu is completely fit. Just to clear up.

Home of Barca Fans