10 - Ansu Fati

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I hate watching his first year with the senior team, a reminder of the player he began as - I think I would be prone to comparing him too often so I avoid those highlight videos. Could just still be a question of fitness but I don't see the burst in the player he had previously

He also was uncanny in the relative ease by which he made the right choices in the box almost every time. I see that less now, perhaps still finding his way or getting back into rhythm but overall I must say I am never comfortable watching Ansu right now - partly worried he'll get injured and partly worried he won't recover the genius we were exposed to earlier

Hopefully patience is all that is needed

jamrock

No jokes I said the same thing while watching the game to myself yesterday, pep would turn a fit fati into one of the best players in the game.

serghei

He never glided past players for me. Pace is never something he had. He is a technical player with awesome game intelligence and natural finisher instincts.

El Ilusionista

I shouldn?t be too worried the man was basically injured for two whole years, just needs to get some rhythm again slowly. With Dembele & Raphinha we should be able to give him the time to get back to his level again step by step.

Bar Lewandowski still the best finisher we have a I believe.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans