10 - Ansu Fati

OVI9323

Its the polite way of saying he isnt good enough anymore.

Yep honestly I don't see this X factor he bought each time i saw him...He had a type of holy energy and you could feel that the opposite team here in panical mode.
But now he just look clumsy with some moment of brillance

Hasn't been that impressive the last two games but I think thats more due to the fact that the first game that he came on and scored / assisted we actually needed it. Xavi is gonna need to start bringing him on earlier or else its just a waste of time since by the 70th min its basically a pickup game.

serghei

Hasn't been that impressive the last two games but I think thats more due to the fact that the first game that he came on and scored / assisted we actually needed it. Xavi is gonna need to start bringing him on earlier or else its just a waste of time since by the 70th min its basically a pickup game.

He will get a start soon due to rotation, but he has to deliver and do his part in the pressing department. He seems to be way less intense at it compared to Dembele and Raphinha. Raphinha in particular is a workhorse.

jamrock

Yea I agree the, when he's been on the result has been academic, so he's really not trying that hard.

He needs to start a game soon or come on a bit earlier.

The work rate will come, but he will be no raphinha,I think we should play those two together, having him & dembele on at the same time would mean we lose too much of our pressing.

Andresito

Staff member
Should start against Viktoria, but I think Ferran is prioritized ahead of him together with one of Dembele/Rapha

OVI9323

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
Barcelona players with the highest top speed:

- Ousmane Dembele (35.10 km/h)
- Ansu Fati (33.80 km/h)
- Alejandro Balde (33.80 km/h)
- Ronald Araujo (33.71 km/h)

Ansu Fati??? 2nd top speed? Is it me or they take us for fool? And they even forgot Ferran

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
Barcelona players with the highest top speed:

- Ousmane Dembele (35.10 km/h)
- Ansu Fati (33.80 km/h)
- Alejandro Balde (33.80 km/h)
- Ronald Araujo (33.71 km/h)

Ansu Fati??? 2nd top speed? Is it me or they take us for fool? And they even forgot Ferran

That's not a crazy stat, these are usually mostly about what players even come into situations to just run straight full speed without ball so it's not uncommon to see defenders high up because they more often run for their live defending counters.

Acceleration and explosiveness to quickly get past opponents is more important, and often whats referred to as slow.

iniestaGOAT

The player Ansu reminds me of the most is myself in my younger days

Both destined for greatness.

But unlike me I know for sure ansu fati will end up bring great. Respect.

M3ls

Even 2.5 years ago, I insisted on selling it for 100 million when an offer was received from Manchester U.

But they extended it and gave 13 million euros a year when he returned from a serious injury.

real madness

FinBarcelonafan

Even 2.5 years ago, I insisted on selling it for 100 million when an offer was received from Manchester U.

But they extended it and gave 13 million euros a year when he returned from a serious injury.

real madness

It's easy to say after.

To me it would be madness to sell the best Barca prospect in years.

Maybe we lost this time. Oh well, I would do it again.

JerseyAddict

It would be nice t osee him start today. For extra confidence and to see how he does from the start rather than like a sub.

Home of Barca Fans