10 - Ansu Fati

Andresito

Staff member
In 5 years we will be kicking ourselves why we didn't sell Gavi now that his value is the highest that there ever will be.
It's very likely he'll never become a true 100m player (rather than a kid with big potential).

I also don't see who would pay that much for him now.

vegitot

Gavi is probably not a 100m player but then in current football, you have Antony as 100m player and more. So 100m now isn't really a true value of a player.

Still, i don't think Gavi will be sold. Not now or in near future.

Fati, on the other hand, i feel that if club don't act now then it's hard to have big money from him in future.

Fati's role this season if he stays, i think will be similiar to last season. A sub/rotate player rather than a starter. His market value will be lower and lower.

BusiTheKing

Gavi is probably not a 100m player but then in current football, you have Antony as 100m player and more. So 100m now isn't really a true value of a player.

Still, i don't think Gavi will be sold. Not now or in near future.

Fati, on the other hand, i feel that if club don't act now then it's hard to have big money from him in future.

Fati's role this season if he stays, i think will be similiar to last season. A sub/rotate player rather than a starter. His market value will be lower and lower.
What is true value? Value is what someone is willing to pay.

vegitot

What is true value? Value is what someone is willing to pay.
I suppose that a 100m player should be a world class one who perform at high level consistently. Antonny for example is not that player. Utd spent that much because of current inflation market.

Just because a team willing to pay 100m, doesn't mean that player truly worth that price.

BusiTheKing

I suppose that a 100m player should be a world class one who perform at high level consistently. Antonny for example is not that player. Utd spent that much because of current inflation market.

Just because a team willing to pay 100m, doesn't mean that player truly worth that price.
And how do you know that this is a temporary inflation? When do you figure that prices will return to this "true value" and what is the mechanism that will trigger the shift?

You're just saying things that sound like conventional wisdom but have no actual evidence or reason behind them.

Nazario1985

It's Mbappe topic.

You don't trade this guy for Gavi and Ansu no matter what's their value.

Unless FGB adds some 150Mil to the pack. otherwise it's at least 200/250Mil cash.

Or wait for a year

iniestaGOAT

It's Mbappe topic.

You don't trade this guy for Gavi and Ansu no matter what's their value.

Unless FGB adds some 150Mil to the pack. otherwise it's at least 200/250Mil cash.

Or wait for a year

That's irrelevant. Even PSG accept a 20m offer for mbappe, has one team he wants to sign for.

That's real Madrid.

Porque

Make or break season.

Last season was the recovery. This season is the redemption.

And if it isn't, then surely both sides and Mendes will agree on an exit.

Besides, the guy we really need to talk about leaving is

369c82aa1bd15925c7be9fd26e544e0100dfdf25.gif

Home of Barca Fans