10 - Ansu Fati

Porque

Nah Ferran Torres is so over hated it is crazy. He can seriously be our 2nd best scorer this year. Also outside of him being inconsistent his first 2 seasons and weak mentally he does a lot of things right on the field. I would sell Raphinha way before Ferran.

Based on pre-season absolutely. Based on last season no.

He is better than he showed in the past 12 months, and the club planning is questionable to spend over 100m on two players who excel in the same position, while Dembele was still here and the left wing looked naff.

For me both shouldn't be in our 11. I trust Raphinha a little bit more when the real football starts though, even if his overall game is lacking.

Ferran for now as a 9 alternative is fine, but we have seen him fail in that position here before. And Roque is on his way so realistically one, or both should be sold.

If Ferran got his whole game together as you say though, he would be a solid hand in the squad. Might have to be a big fish in a smaller pond for that to happen though.

JamDav1982

Same thing that has been reported all summer that they are open to see him leave.

He is one of the few they can get decent money from that is not in starting 11.

Still far better than likes of Abde but few want him and not near same price.

malvolio

Said it a thousand times and will say it again - this guy is a one trick pony with his first time shots. Other than that he is nothing.

BBZ8800

Said it a thousand times and will say it again - this guy is a one trick pony with his first time shots. Other than that he is nothing.
I have wrote lots of time back then that it is hard to tell:
1. whether his goals (often nutmeg shots) are genius shots
2. or totally fluke shots, where he literally tries a shot and doesn't know where he is aiming at

As time goes by, it is more and more clear that he was never a genius. But just a kid who was on a hot streak with a few fluke goals.

vuji_31

I have wrote lots of time back then that it is hard to tell:
1. whether his goals (often nutmeg shots) are genius shots
2. or totally fluke shots, where he literally tries a shot and doesn't know where he is aiming at

As time goes by, it is more and more clear that he was never a genius. But just a kid who was on a hot streak with a few fluke goals.
I remember that post.

Well, he is croocked lucker thats all at moment.

Home of Barca Fans