10 - Ansu Fati

MontenegrinCuler

If Ansu clicks as a 9 that's a huge thing, yeah he should definitely try. Would be shit if we bought a replacement for Lewa and only then realised we had one already. It could work different in Flick's system, we should see. Hope this news is true.

mc_lovin

I mean we are stuck with him, he won't cut it as a winger, so what else is there to try? But the planets would have to align for it to work.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I mean we are stuck with him, he won't cut it as a winger, so what else is there to try? But the planets would have to align for it to work.
We are stuck with him indeed, but in what circumstance would Flick take out Lewa for Fati? When we're 2 goals up? If Lewa has a "bad" day? Copa? Simply inshallah and start Ansu in a game? My guess is he will pick up another injury in training before playing a minute :fati:

xXKonan

Wouldn't be surprised if he's trusted more than Pau once he gets back up to speed.

Not sure what's the deal with Pau right now despite his preseason games. Seems like he's only subbed in at the end of the match to kill time and not trusted to "Rest" Lewa.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I am sure the idea is to use Ansu like Hansi uses Raphinha. Fati’s associative game is arguably better than Raphinha so why not?

I just still think the burst he’ll need to thrive will keep him from being close to being effective enough for Barça

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I am sure the idea is to use Ansu like Hansi uses Raphinha. Fati’s associative game is arguably better than Raphinha so why not?

I just still think the burst he’ll need to thrive will keep him from being close to being effective enough for Barça
Ansu doesn't have a quarter of Raphinha's workrate. He won't be able to slot in for Raphinha's insane cardio sessions. Only if we play Torres at CF and Ansu at LW in rotational games for instance. Not on the pitch with Lewy though

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He won't play on the wings, Flick isn't stupid to play him there. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'd much rather play Torres over Fati than :lol: Ansu should only play #9 or maybe behind a striker in a 4-2-3-1 if we have more injuries or we need to rotate/rest players.

jamrock

He won't play on the wings, Flick isn't stupid to play him there. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'd much rather play Torres over Fati than :lol: Ansu should only play #9 or maybe behind a striker in a 4-2-3-1 if we have more injuries or we need to rotate/rest players.

What wanna go to war, you rat bastard.
Throwing all this shade at my boy fati.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Ansu doesn't half a quarter of Raphinha's workrate. He won't be able to slot in for Raphinha's insane cardio sessions. Only if we play Torres at CF and Ansu at LW in rotational games for instance. Not on the pitch with Lewy though
Few wingers have Raphinha‘s work rate. Ansu has no other position/sub he can play for Barca

Total-Football

Self delusion of some grandeur. People seriously arguing about his position lmao .. fati has no knee, he is finished for top level professional football.

Messi983

Ready to prove haters wrong.

ansu-fati.jpg

Home of Barca Fans