10 - Ansu Fati

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Ideal circumstances to avoid a setback for a player who needs confidence, in Pamplona after falling behind 0-2 was not that occasion

I am probably the least optimistic of Ansu finding a role in this squad but patient enough to wait for Hansi to determine when he gets his shot and in what position - I will reserve judgement until I see him out there, until then patience

Masetro10

Ansu could never have confidence again. It's simple. He knows he will never get a run of games that would convince barca not to get a WC Left Winger. So, basically he just has to leave.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ideal circumstances to avoid a setback for a player who needs confidence, in Pamplona after falling behind 0-2 was not that occasion

I am probably the least optimistic of Ansu finding a role in this squad but patient enough to wait for Hansi to determine when he gets his shot and in what position - I will reserve judgement until I see him out there, until then patience
well he was about to come on before Big Dom went down and had to be subbed

Loki

HIs current situation is very strange indeed. He got the medical green light, Flick praises him for training especially good and he still doesn't give him minutes. Even with half the squad injured, Lamine and Rapha rested he's behind Ferran "the toothless shark" Torres and Pau Victor.
If Flick doesn't start to give him playtime soon, than the club needs to end this drama and sell him for good.

Porque

If he can't make any impact this season while staying injury free, then his future will be a Mendes inspired deal.

Maybe to Turkey as those clubs have a bit of money these days.

vegitot

He stayed injury free for the whole 2022/23 season yet Xavi didn't trust him. Look like Flick gonna do the same, even when may players are not available now.

So: Getafe- too rough. Osasuna - too strong.

He should move to segunda if he wants to play against easy opponents.

Home of Barca Fans