10 - Ansu Fati

Birdy

It's a little worrisome that Flick didn't give him minutes against all of Villareal, Getafe, Osasuna
There were so many reports about how impressed he was with ansu in training.
I can't see the reason why he hasn't given him minutes
Is it injury precaution or what?

Hope we find out soon

Horatio

You're welcome
It's a little worrisome that Flick didn't give him minutes against all of Villareal, Getafe, Osasuna
There were so many reports about how impressed he was with ansu in training.
I can't see the reason why he hasn't given him minutes
Is it injury precaution or what?

Hope we find out soon

Maybe reports are false per usual

TheStig

If he can't make any impact this season while staying injury free, then his future will be a Mendes inspired deal.

Maybe to Turkey as those clubs have a bit of money these days.

Doubt they would pay him a salary like he has here, Saudi is my bet. He's a known name, they could say that they got a player in his prime age... Sad but it looks like it will be the same with Flick as it was with Xavi and De Zerbi, I think Ansu is even worse than we think, years of not playing or playing bad even those few weeks a year when he's healthy show us more than positive statements from managers. Hope I'm wrong but it doesn't look good.

mc_lovin

HIs current situation is very strange indeed. He got the medical green light, Flick praises him for training especially good and he still doesn't give him minutes. Even with half the squad injured, Lamine and Rapha rested he's behind Ferran "the toothless shark" Torres and Pau Victor.
If Flick doesn't start to give him playtime soon, than the club needs to end this drama and sell him for good.
There's nothing strange about his situation.

companyofcules

Flick demands intensity. He is a man without knees. The star spot is occupied by Lamine.
Unless he runs as much as that headless fish he can't start. Running is risky for him.

Home of Barca Fans