10 - Ansu Fati

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So you are ok that the 3rd highest earner in the entire team (also wearing number 10) is just a cameo player?
None of us is "ok" with it, but it is what it is. I think he's on 12m gross, nobody will loan him and pay even half at the moment - if he keeps improving little by little we'll see if it's worth keeping him as squad player or if we get a decent offer for a sale or loan that makes sense financially...

MontenegrinCuler

In my opinion

If he does not suffer any more serious injuries he has huge chances of coming back to the top again

But, of course, that's one big fat IF.

jamrock

Torres being injured is a big opportunity for him, but he needs at least 3 starts in a row with something close to the first team, before we can fully judge.

TheStig

The LW in this system is closer to SS than a winger, Ansu on paper should be perfect for that. The spot is Raphinha's but he should get minutes if he shows the level in attack and defence. Without pressing he probably won't get many minutes and it should be like that.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Agreed. And not with Olmo, Gavi, Fermin and Frenkie back.
But Raphinha and Yamal have to rest sometime and I only really see Fermin in front of Ansu and Pau for LW/RW when Gavi and Olmo is back. Ansu won't play winger a la Pedro, he'll play more SS when played on LW/RW. Anyway, this is all speculation - let's see how he continues.

vegitot

None of us is "ok" with it, but it is what it is. I think he's on 12m gross, nobody will loan him and pay even half at the moment - if he keeps improving little by little we'll see if it's worth keeping him as squad player or if we get a decent offer for a sale or loan that makes sense financially...
I think club will look for a sale in summer. Rumor that club will like to loan him to Sevilla in winter already.

jamrock

As a coach, choose three current players for your team:

Iniesta - "Pedri, Ter Stegen and Ansu Fati"

Iniesta knows

Iniesta knows.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Ter Stegen
200.gif

Home of Barca Fans