10 - Ansu Fati

Birdy

He gives off big post injuries Fernando Torres vibes. His technical level looks far worse than before

It's not technical level at all

It's confidence unfortunately...
Look at the open header he had. Pre-injury Ansu would smash that any day of the week...
Now he is simply too scared to touch the ball properly

Iniesta Ultra

Y'all are blind, every time he attempted a 1-2 every teammate was afraid to pass/progress the ball back to him. He didn't have this problem with amigos but now we have try hard pussies happy with accident goals. Not sure what's more sad, Bayernball or Barca fans.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's not technical level at all

It's confidence unfortunately...
Look at the open header he had. Pre-injury Ansu would smash that any day of the week...
Now he is simply too scared to touch the ball properly
It's also his technical level. He can't touch the ball with his left foot when dribbling (he was always heavily one-footed tbh), and he miscontrolled the ball a couple of times after putting his sole on the ball incorrectly to roll it.

You can be slow and weak like current Ansu but bail it out with a high technical level. He is not Totti man or even Bojan Krkic in that regard. He is also constantly losing his fullback and allows the opponents to get out of the press by not tracking his player. I think the injuries affected his motor skills

Y'all are blind, every time he attempted a 1-2 every teammate was afraid to pass/progress the ball back to him. He didn't have this problem with amigos but now we have try hard pussies happy with accident goals. Not sure what's more sad, Bayernball or Barca fans.
Not blind enough to miss that Torre looks like Messi next to this dude, but he's still wearing that number 10, yep some Barca fans live in the past.

Birdy

It's also his technical level. He can't touch the ball with his left foot when dribbling (he was always heavily one-footed tbh), and he miscontrolled the ball a couple of times after putting his sole on the ball incorrectly to roll it.

You can be slow and weak like current Ansu but bail it out with a high technical level. He is not Totti man or even Bojan Krkic in that regard. He is also constantly losing his fullback and allows the opponents to get out of the press by not tracking his player. I think the injuries affected his motor skills

He was always like that technically. I don't see any difference TBH

As for his pressing, yes I agree. But that's not on his motor skills.
He had the energy to run tonight, and he ran a lot if we see his kms.
But he doens't know YET how and when to press. That was glaringly obvious, compared to his teammates who have been much more accustomed to Flick ball

Co0ter

Rooted for him but he doesn't seem to have that spark anymore. Having said that he wasn't bad.
I've been all for giving him more chances, but he was kind of bad today. He did nothing positive of note and displayed no kind of impressive control, passing or pace. Even his pressing seems to have no conviction in it. He needs to up the gear a bit, and if this is his top gear now, he's simply not good enough anymore. All this talk about doing well in training but the doesn't show a single impressive moment all game.

He needs to do better, even if we still consider this his first steps back.

Home of Barca Fans