10 - Ansu Fati

Loki

I have a feeling it's going to be Fati's last season here, Lamine gets the 10 next summer. He's simply not good enough to compete here and to be a pure bench player he earns too much. I also think he doesn't want to sit on the bench his entire career.

TheStig

He'll go on loan, probably in already January. He won't transfer to another club, he wouldn't get 10% of the wage we pay him and I don't resent him. He probably won't earn much after his Barca career.

giorgoXXI

Looking at him play, I am not sure he is good enough for the top division. If I was his agent, I would be knocking Saudi doors, it would set him for life financially and the level of the league would let him shine.

Porque

Need to still be patient, and write off this whole season.

The idea should be to play the whole season uninjured.

Yesterday he showed a good effort, could have grabbed a header but lacked any meaningful individual actions.

Still, the growth is there.

Question is now whether to go on loan and put this path back in someone else's hands, or keep him here and in our own.

I'd opt for the latter if salary cap is no issue. But if it is or we can get a good talent in winter, then loan him somewhere.

But all in all, 2024/25 Fati is all about maintaining very low expaxtions. Just that sadly the salary doesn't match that, but it isn't really his fault is it.

Andresito

Staff member
People here expect from him 10/10 performances after all these injuries? I'm not saying he will make it for a top team like Barca, but we cannot write him off yet.
Not 10/10 performance but how about 1-2 good actions? He had that header chance in 2nd half and mishit in first, so we could give him a plus for getting into good goalscoring position but he still missed. What else did he do? He messed up every chance he had on the ball, whether passing, holding off defender, press resistance or dribbling, he did nothing well.

We already have a player whose speciality is getting into open space and that's Fermin. At least he scores. Think Fermin should be ahead of Ansu and Ferran at LW currently.

Home of Barca Fans