10 - Ansu Fati

KingLeo10

Can't believe at one point we had a prime Eto'o, Henry, and young, deathgod Messi at one point.

Shame Henry was past his prime or else I'd take this trio over even prime MSN.

Killers everywhere, dawg.

Devils

He's a first team player.

I mean Real Madrid have bums like Vinicius, Rodrygo and Jovic on their team and Ansu is outscoring all those players combined.

Lmao.

Total-Football

Can't believe at one point we had a prime Eto'o, Henry, and young, deathgod Messi at one point.

Don't think he was far from his prime.. He played immensely in the treble season. He just stopped caring when he got what he came here for. Thats 's why I have huge respect for guys like etoo: winners who never win enough to not bother. Henry's attitude made the etoo deal even worse.. Because his level dropped so bad over the space of a few months that a 18 year old Bojan was preferred in his stead. And Bojan was not even all that.

Andrew M

Don't think he was far from his prime.. He played immensely in the treble season. He just stopped caring when he got what he came here for. Thats 's why I have huge respect for guys like etoo: winners who never win enough to not bother. Henry's attitude made the etoo deal even worse.. Because his level dropped so bad over the space of a few months that a 18 year old Bojan was preferred in his stead. And Bojan was not even all that.

You are aware that Henry is 4 years older than Eto'o? So of course his level was going to drop sooner.

Total-Football

You are aware that Henry is 4 years older than Eto'o? So of course his level was going to drop sooner.

I know.. Aware. But I'm a barca fan I watch every game. Henry juin 2009 and Henry Septembre 2009 (New season) were like two different people all together. I'm talking something beyond drastic change in the space of 4 months. He was naturally benched of course because his attitude was terrible. Like I have just won it all terrible (not talking behaviour he was always very well mannered even when benched)

Andrew M

I know.. Aware. But I'm a barca fan I watch every game. Henry juin 2009 and Henry Septembre 2009 (New season) were like two different people all together. I'm talking something beyond drastic change in the space of 4 months. He was naturally benched of course because his attitude was terrible. Like I have just won it all terrible (not talking behaviour he was always very well mannered even when benched)

Yeah I agree in 09-10 he was crap, but he was 32/33 in that season. And I believe at the end of 08/09 he was struggling with his fitness. It's a shame we let Eto'o go as he was still a beast in his prime

gregorrin10

Henry was spectacular at Arsenal, and when you look back at it in hindsight, the transfer to Barca, especially Pep's Barca, was the ultimate award for him. But I still can't say I don't wish for him to have come to Barca a few years sooner, he was one of my favourite players in the world in his time at Arsenal, he was at his absolute peak power (kinda like Suarez in Liverpool) and I was beyond excited when we got him. Still, gotta take what you can, he still gave us a few incredible years, with that 2008/09 season and his performance in that famous Bernabeu 2-6 drubbing being my favourite personal moment/memory for/of him.

Andrew M

Henry was spectacular at Arsenal, and when you look back at it in hindsight, the transfer to Barca, especially Pep's Barca, was the ultimate award for him. But I still can't say I don't wish for him to have come to Barca a few years sooner, he was one of my favourite players in the world in his time at Arsenal, he was at his absolute peak power (kinda like Suarez in Liverpool) and I was beyond excited when we got him. Still, gotta take what you can, he still gave us a few incredible years, with that 2008/09 season and his performance in that famous Bernabeu 2-6 drubbing being my favourite personal moment/memory for/of him.

Yeah some great memories of Henry in that season. It's worth pointing out that I don't think we could have bought him in his peak as we were still recovering our status as a top team again during his peak years and we got him aged 30 at a pretty lowish price given his quality.

As we already had Ronaldinho (27), Eto'o (26) and Messi (20) in 2007, however, I feel his signing was more to make up for a crap season than anything else at the time

jamrock

He's plenty fast enough football isn't the NFL, he just needs enough pace to separate over 5-10 yards

clemente

Still better than witnessing this club going from timeline of Iniesta-Busi-Xavi + Thiago, Cesc bench, to 34y/o Iniesta-Busquets-Rakitic-Paulinho +Denis, Gomes on the bench.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I guess he'll be the main fixture for the rest of the season after Dembouz's retirement.
Good luck kido

Home of Barca Fans