10 - Ansu Fati

JamDav1982

Ferrand is a system player like Pedro. Ferran offers width and runs behind the backs of the defenders.

He is right footed and plays on the right flank.

I have a treat for you.

There was once was a very old, fat CB for Levante called Ballesteros.... who once beat Ronaldo to the ball.

M3ls

Albiol had a head start as Ansu had to turn, wait for the ball to come down and then control it while the Villarreal player kept running for the whole sequence.

What is that fool on about?

You are just hypocrites.
You are complaining about 33 year old Suarez for his slow speed.

But you do not see the same problem in the 17-year-old “winger”.

HanDW

Ansu looks more like a second striker in the future to me anyway, it's not like he needs to be an elite dribbler, he has excellent IQ and off the ball movement, not to mention his finishing.

xXKonan

"Fati scores an Hattrick."

M3ls, Haha this kid is slow and can't even beat a couple of fat aging defenders.

M3ls

I have a treat for you.

There was once was a very old, fat CB for Levante called Ballesteros.... who once beat Ronaldo to the ball.

It was 94 minutes into the match.

It is obvious that the attacker during the game gets tired more than the central defender.

kattanib

You are just hypocrites.

But you do not see the same problem in the 17-year-old ?winger?.
Let me teach you a lesson in life .. there are things you can control and there are things you cannot. Physical limitations, such as hight and speed, are among those things you cannot control. You can cry all your life saying it?s not fair that you aren?t born similar to person X or person Y, or you can turn the gifts you naturally have into your advantage and be one of the best because of it such as you central of gravity or your creativity

fergus90

Why don?t we see if we can organise a 100metre race at the end of the season between Fati and Albiol. Settle this once and for all.

Jakabor

Let me teach you a lesson in life .. there are things you can control and there are things you cannot. Physical limitations, such as hight and speed, are among those things you cannot control. You can cry all your life saying it?s not fair that you aren?t born similar to person X or person Y, or you can turn the gifts you naturally have into your advantage and be one of the best because of it such as you central of gravity or your creativity

This so much.

Pointless to keep focusing on his ?lack of speed?. He isn?t gonna get much faster. But he will be able to use his technical/on ball abilities, intelligence and flair to beat opponents.

7 goals and plenty of danger created as a 17 year old in his first season in Barca?s first team.
That?s great.

M3ls

I do not argue. Therefore, I say that it will not be faster in 2 - 3 years. His dribbling won't get any better.

Therefore, we must use it in the position of the CF.

He is smart, he has good technique, finishing, plays well in pass, good speed and dribbling (BUT is not excellent, which is mandatory for the winger), so we should use it in the position of the CF.

Sorin

You are just hypocrites.

But you do not see the same problem in the 17-year-old ?winger?.

I just dismantled your bullshit and you come back with this? Learn football before coming here to spout absolute non sense.

How about the goal? Was he still too slow to create separation from Albiol?

Home of Barca Fans