10 - Ansu Fati

M3ls

I just dismantled your bullshit and you come back with this? Learn football before coming here to spout absolute non sense.

How about the goal? Was he still too slow to create separation from Albiol?

Good target.

I don’t argue that Faty is a good player, but I’m saying that he will be more successful in the position of the CF

kattanib

I do not argue. Therefore, I say that it will not be faster in 2 - 3 years. His dribbling won't get any better.

Therefore, we must use it in the position of the CF.

He is smart, he has good technique, finishing, plays well in pass, good speed and dribbling (BUT is not excellent, which is mandatory for the winger), so we should use it in the position of the CF.

Over the past 15 years who are those fast winger we have used as regulars in Barca? Pedro? Guily?

Batistuta9

Pedro had a crazy starting speed.

Neymar is also very fast.

Okay mate, it's fine, if you aren't impressed with fati then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Most of the users see potential. Give the kid some time, he's only 17

M3ls

Good. Now I will also say that the people who call Suarez slow are the Madrid trolls.

Last edited:

M3ls

Okay mate, it's fine, if you aren't impressed with fati then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Most of the users see potential. Give the kid some time, he's only 17

I also see the potential in Fati but in the position of the CF.

Horatio

You're welcome
I agree that Fati doesnt look the fastest for his age. Great youngster though with high potential. 7 goals already in a dreadful season.

Prove me wrong about his pace though. Is there a compilation of him with some runs?

Last edited:

Barcilliant

😃 Why are people worried about his pace. He isn't slow to begin with and he's still a kid. Give him another three years and he will be stronger and faster.
Noone peaks at 17.
At 17 his football intelligence and mentality are far more advanced than players who are three or four years older.

Horatio

You're welcome
😃 Why are people worried about his pace. He isn't slow to begin with and he's still a kid. Give him another three years and he will be stronger and faster.
Noone peaks at 17.
At 17 his football intelligence and mentality are far more advanced than players who are three or four years older.

I aint worried about his pace honestly. Can still become a tremendous player with intelligence and mentality yes.

xXKonan

I don't think anyone expected a 16-17-year-old kid who never played for the B team and expected him to score 7 goals this season which is one of them was in the CL and he has only played 1183 minutes in total.

What he's doing for his age is remarkable really and he has shown not just the talent but the intelligence to back that shit up.

Home of Barca Fans