10 - Ansu Fati

Porque

This is little to do with Fati and mostly about the squad health.

Healthier, fitter, younger and less injury prone players have gone down long-term under Flock- for whatever reason.

The club is now taking an extra layer of caution in easing back the injured players with that and the Fermin setback. And especially someone with Fati record.

But we are in the age of everything at our fingertips, when like a good Messi asados, we should just be letting it marinate.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Did some posts disappear from this thread? I head a discussion with Malvalio and it's gone? What happened?

TacticsTim

I don't understand what he has been training for all these years his legs are still toothpicks, he has no leg muscles let alone glutes. Just looking at him you can tell a sneeze will blows him away

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His first goal was against Osasuna 5 years ago. Would be a dream if he came back with a goal at El Sadar.

Here's the list of our missing players again. Almost all were starters and here we are talking about possible 8/8.

Screenshot-2024-09-28-10-48-00-926-com-duckduckgo-mobile-android-edit.jpg

It's surreal what Flick is doing.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What will the excuse be if he doesn't get any minutes today? That we're playing away? That it'll be dark outside? Maybe to cold? :lol:

FC B

I don't understand what he has been training for all these years his legs are still toothpicks, he has no leg muscles let alone glutes. Just looking at him you can tell a sneeze will blows him away
It's about genetics. Why didn't Busquets build up some muscles? Same reason.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans