10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valon

Messi is the best striker in the world right now IMO.
But he would be better if he would just pass Ibra when the right moment occurs...

You're starting to be annoying as hell with that crap dude.

Z

zlavik

You're starting to be annoying as hell with that crap dude.

I realize I might sound annoying, but I'm just stating my opinion.
I saw some great moments where he could have passed the ball in the game and I wish he would have done it.
And also I couldnt really care less if you think my opinions are annoying since its a free world and im stating mine.

HE SHOULD PASS THE BALL AT THE RIGHT MOMENT.

Ofc he can score, we all know that.
But he should let the ball go at the right moment.
This is what the best players know when to do.
Some of theese players do not get as famous as the ones scoring goals from their passes, but they are indeed the best players on the pitch.

Evil

Shabazz
You suggested on the other thread that Messi doesn't pass to Ibra because he's scared he might lose his status in the team?! Seriously, Wtf dude?! I respect your opinion and all, but it's fair to say your a bit paranoid about Ibra... What a crazy thing to say...

Z

zlavik

You suggested on the other thread that Messi doesn't pass to Ibra because he's scared he might lose his status in the team?! Seriously, Wtf dude?! I respect your opinion and all, but it's fair to say your a bit paranoid about Ibra... What a crazy thing to say...

Well, it could be that I'm misstaking aswell, tbh I don't know that much about Barcelonas gameplay.
Im used to Ibra beeing the "main man" of the match, I'll probably have to get used to a new type of gameplay by Ibra.
F*** I dont even know what I have typed in the last 2 hours since I'm way 2 drunk.
Lets just hope we will see some :ibra::messi: :wub: in the next games, was a nice moment today with the pass from ibra.
More coming up?

ryuken

Well as i always say, when i donno sumthing, ill ask bout it before saying anything at all.

And what the fuk is wrong with Maradona though, he used old Veron, brought in two other at the ages of 35 and 36, he like the team of old fags who cant play football to qualify? Just kick his ass out of the freaking coach seat.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
on the messi ibra connection; this game will be by far the most serious game for barca so far this season. pep is aware of that so I'm sure we'll see a strong determination from the players. The squad will have to display their best game and show that FCB is back for a new Crown! Messi will be Messi, Ibra is the one with the most pressure to perform against his old team, and I'll be expecting the best from him! watch for him to be more creative and open chances for messi, henry and the Attacking Midfielders. for good or for bad, Ibra never does what you expect him to do, or he does what you never expected from him, thats why i enjoy watching him play. he knows that he'll be playing against his old team and I sense he'll rather have an assist against them than a goal to highlight the difference between him and eto'o. or i could be wrong and maybe he'll go for one of his thunderbolt shots. it will be a fun game to watch!

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
on the messi ibra connection; this game will be by far the most serious game for barca so far this season. pep is aware of that so I'm sure we'll see a strong determination from the players. The squad will have to display their best game and show that FCB is back for a new Crown! Messi will be Messi, Ibra is the one with the most pressure to perform against his old team, and I'll be expecting the best from him! watch for him to be more creative and open chances for messi, henry and the Attacking Midfielders. for good or for bad, Ibra never does what you expect him to do, or he does what you never expected from him, thats why i enjoy watching him play. he knows that he'll be playing against his old team and I sense he'll rather have an assist against them than a goal to highlight the difference between him and eto'o. or i could be wrong and maybe he'll go for one of his thunderbolt shots. it will be a fun game to watch!

nice post Sara

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With our scoring wing-forwards and Ibrahimovic`s ability to hold-up the ball and bring others into play we could expect even more goals from Henry and Messi this season.

----Ibrahimovic
Henry------Messi

Henry-------Messi
----Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans