10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCB_Titi_LB

HEY: give me 1 source where you can find the top goals voted by UEFA for CL.
There isnt one except for a crappy fcblog which made it up?
SO fake?

JALJM

I haven't read the past 3 pages (so hard keeping up with the forum nowadays), but just wanted to say on Maradona's cast in '86.
Ppl often don't like to say it, but that team was basically an antifutbolteam....it was based on defending with 7 players and humping the ball forward, expecting Burruchaga, Valdano, and, of course, Diego to do crazy shit. Argentina, as they are now, are still trying to be attacking, and their defence is so bad, they prolly couldn't play antifutbol if they tried. The '86 team was way better.

Similarly though...this team could benefit from beefing up the midfield with 3 responsible players (Masch/Cambiasso/Lucho), and bringing in solid defenders. They could then defend and rely on the occasional brilliance of Messi et al.

ps...you have to be fucking bonkers to hate on that CR7 goal

Last edited:
F

FCB_Titi_LB

It was on MD along with the winners of the other awards...
Uefa holds history on their site but didnt find it there. Can u post a link?
Also googled simple terms: best goal CL messi lyon
No lucrative link found

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Inter Milan captain Javier Zanetti doesn't believe president Massimo Moratti can tempt Lionel Messi away from Barcelona.

Zanetti said: "The president would like to see Messi in his team, but for now it is impossible because he does not want to leave Barcelona.

"Every time I talk to him about it, Leo says he is wonderfully happy at Barca and this shows that he is a true leader."

[FCB]Messi[10

Don't understand why do people say argentine aren't goin 2 qualify, they are 4th which is an auto qualification spot

I know wtf, if they stay in 4th they automatically placed in the FIFA World Cup 2010. If Argentina doesn't qualify, then Maradona should be fired because Argentina has a great squad with talented players.

ryuken

Well, they got kicked by Paraguay again, their place is threatened by Ecuador and Uruguay, so i say they shot themselves again, wtf does Maradona see in that old fag Veron i will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans