10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Then we should buy Neymar..we should also sell Iniesta cause he's too injure prone and buy Silva, who's just as good(plus he has proved that he can do it on a cold night at Stoke). Change Villa for Van Persie(who, again, is proved in EPL) and VV for Andrada and we will have the best team ever assambled.
you forgot to trade that hack Pedro for Torres

abual3bed1

Messi hasscored 6 goals in 7 matches against german teams:

1 - Bremen (06\07 group stage)
2- Stuttgart (07\08 group stage)
3,4 - Bayern (08\09 quarter final)
5,6 - Stuttgart (09\10 round of 16)

Last edited:

Maria

Strange how everyone is missing the most selfish Messi since Pep has arrived..that year he only had 11 assists. :lol:

D

danumber10

Nah..we trade Pedro for Mata..cause, you know, they play in the same position.
Trade Pedro for Mata ? We? Lol sure cause Chelsea would be stupid enough to get rid of their best player in the front line for Pedro who barely plays anymore .
At this moment Mata> Pedro no doubt about that .

D

danumber10

Then we should buy Neymar..we should also sell Iniesta cause he's too injure prone and buy Silva, who's just as good(plus he has proved that he can do it on a cold night at Stoke). Change Villa for Van Persie(who, again, is proved in EPL) and VV for Andrada and we will have the best team ever assambled.
Neymar? Has only proved himself in Brazil. So it's a 50/50 chance. he'd either shine or flop. Iniesta being injury prone doesn't take away his greatness. Silva? To be honest I don't think Barca needs players in that Position. With the likes of thiago and Rafinha coming up we are more than covered in the future. Thiago= xavi's replacement , Rafinha = Iniesta's replacement. Villa for Van Persie? logic tells you yes but your heart says no never. (at this moment). Andrada for Victor valdes? For the future? YES. FACT, Barca tried to sign him last summer but the price was too high.

D

danumber10

From what I read and his interviews it was a fact that they were negotiating his pass. Lanus has a policy not to sell players until they debut with the first team so the committee gather and made the decision that Barca's offer was not high enough to let the player off this policy. In his interview he said that "probably in the next 2 weeks everything will be solved " and it was but unfortunately not for good.

Maria

That's not what made me laugh..you just remind me of someone else..:lol:

We didn't bought Andrada because they doubled their demand when they found out that Barca wanted to buy him..

D

danumber10

That's not what made me laugh..you just remind me of someone else..:lol:

We didn't bought Andrada because they doubled their demand when they found out that Barca wanted to buy him..
oh hahah. Well yes, When is barca knocking at your door you will try to get as much as you can. They didn't sell him cause they know how good he is.

Henry_IB

Banned
Neymar? Has only proved himself in Brazil. So it's a 50/50 chance. he'd either shine or flop. Iniesta being injury prone doesn't take away his greatness. Silva? To be honest I don't think Barca needs players in that Position. With the likes of thiago and Rafinha coming up we are more than covered in the future. Thiago= xavi's replacement , Rafinha = Iniesta's replacement. Villa for Van Persie? logic tells you yes but your heart says no never. (at this moment). Andrada for Victor valdes? For the future? YES. FACT, Barca tried to sign him last summer but the price was too high.

I hope you're sitting down because this will turn your whole world around. Maria was SARCASTIC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Read it, love it, use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans