10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I take it that common consensus on here is that Messi doesn't have an issue with Sanchez? You've got to be blind not to have seen it.

mixer

messisan1_172154.jpg

joffess

I take it that common consensus on here is that Messi doesn't have an issue with Sanchez? You've got to be blind not to have seen it.

Basing personal relationships with the events on the pitch as an argument, is blind. Whilst playing even the best can be extremely moody, Messi has given everyone some harsh looks at some point, and the same applies to everyone else. Even Pep has been screaming like a maniac at Xavi, when did you ever think that would be possible?

Being 10 points under their rivals can be harsh, thus some anger is bound to be shown when someone does something wrong since so much is at stake. I would honestly be more worried if it were the other way around. Because that would mean that no one cares and that there is no passion.

How do you explain that every time someone fouls Alexis, Messi is directly there protecting him like an angry older brother?

Please stop pulling arguments out of your ass. Having an opinion "just because" doesn't win you any points, it doesn't make you smart and no one will congratulate you for being observant.

And that's not directly pointed at just you, there are some others here that really need to learn when to shut up as well.

Alissa

The look he gave Alves after the first goal :lol: You could see he had some unfinished business with him. What a performance!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

B

barcelonista

The look he gave Alves after the first goal :lol: You could see he had some unfinished business with him. What a performance!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Next time he'll hopefully think twice about saving one of Messi's penalties. That fool.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
even if Leo starts competing for the pichich or the top scorer in Europe even without aiming for any trophies, we're gonna reap the awards in no time actually.As most often on fire Leo=5th gear Barca and considering who Leo loves to score against when he is on, we'll have little problem kicking big guys asses in CL specially if the team starts picking up and keeping up the good form they showed,we've got a very good chance to get at least two more trophies this season.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Next time he'll hopefully think twice about saving one of Messi's penalties. That fool.

yeah poor guy started the same path as Casillas had,And he's the goalie with the most goals conceded from Leo. I don't blame Alves though Madrid certainly hides these secrets from others, he had no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans