10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful

I'm willing to bet that Messi is actually a robot controlled by a small alien sitting in a cockpit somewhere in his belly. It's the only way I can explain his greatness to myself without going mad.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I take it that common consensus on here is that Messi doesn't have an issue with Sanchez? You've got to be blind not to have seen it.

I said something similar a while back, but I was accused of trolling. There is a definite lack of comfort from Messi in his new role as a provider more than a finisher. The direction of attack has changed somewhat and its going away from Messi as opposed to Messi. Where Messi provided voluntarily in the past seasons now it is a must. Henry, Ibra (to a certain extent), especially Villa and Pedro all played to Messi's strength, whereas Sanchez and Fabregas played off of Messi.

SeloBarca

I said something similar a while back, but I was accused of trolling. There is a definite lack of comfort from Messi in his new role as a provider more than a finisher. The direction of attack has changed somewhat and its going away from Messi as opposed to Messi. Where Messi provided voluntarily in the past seasons now it is a must. Henry, Ibra (to a certain extent), especially Villa and Pedro all played to Messi's strength, whereas Sanchez and Fabregas played off of Messi.

First rule of Messi topic, you dont mention anything slightly negative about Messi..ever. Now delete your post or get replyed with a ban request post by someone

gingerless

1912-Newspaper-rms-titanic-.jpg

WTF! this piece of information just blew my face off

xavisionary

Messi's goals will have to dry up at some point, as I presume as he hits 30 he'll be pushed back into a full playmaker role, but I reckon he can still finish his career with 400 goals (all going well). An exciting and amazing thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans