10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dino Manchetti

Well I take it with a grain of salt, but it would be cool if it does go down.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Messi's annual contract renewal done and dusted then....what a fucking farce, Laporta may as well just start burning the club's money.

beef-supreme

It's one thing that Laporta is scared of losing Messi, well that Barca as a whole, and fans alike are scared of losing Messi, but the money that has been offered is madness, and I'm sure Messi would have stayed without such a huge raise. Perhaps it's about the superiority and value issue with Ibra... Messi and his agent must have pushed for a better contract. But Barca always give in to players and their agents. Not a always a great practice tbh.

Evil

Shabazz
Although he would have settled for something less, he's worth every penny IMO. He's irreplaceable and the best player in the world, and as long as he has the right attitude and is performing well then I don't see the problem with him being the highest paid player.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He's the best in the world so he deserves the best contract and I think that he is now the highest paid player in the world.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i gotta agree with adam here, the club cant keep on resstructuring contracts every singe year. its a total waste of money

B

beautifulgame

He's the best in the world so he deserves the best contract and I think that he is now the highest paid player in the world.

I don't think he is the highest paid player in the world; I believe Cristiano Ronaldo has higher wages.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
i gotta agree with adam here, the club cant keep on resstructuring contracts every singe year. its a total waste of money

Just 1 question. Do 14 mil matter when you talk about a player like messi??? for me NO

and CR has a buyout clause of 900M. talk about silly :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans