10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Just 1 question. Do 14 mil matter when you talk about a player like messi??? for me NO
Messi probably makes for the club more than he gets paid what with merchandise and marketing plus the fact that on the pitch he's freaking amazing and was the most important person in our best ever season.

[FCB]Messi[10

Messi deserves that pay. By the way how he played today with 2 goals. And that was the Barca from last season in the first half and at the end of the second half.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Another superb game.

It was in the 80th minute or something, he lost the ball in Atletico's box and he almost tracked back to our box. :worthy: He was also blatantly fouled just before stoppage time but luckily he got his second goal.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
perhaps a bit selfish at times. Should have passed to Ibra a bit more especially in the second half.

Z

Zombiejuice

I agree that he was a little selfish but you can't complain when he scored twice either :)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he tried those wild runs because the game was "over"... In the other hand sometimes I think it's good to show a little selfsihness because it shows he really wants to win and is still hungry for titles...

nebeer

Love is All
messi has 3 goals in 2 games in la liga :party00231::party00231::party00231:

:party00231: :party00231: :party00231:

What a good game. Both of Messi's goals were awesome, especially the first one. Ibra played well, scored a brilliant goal. I was mesmerized by Messi's work when he set up Keita. :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans