10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

"I dream awake. With my eyes wide open". Don't know why but I love that quote from Messi. Prob cause it actually seems like the things he does could only be achieved in everyone else's dreams but he is able to achieve the things he has accomplished and continues to accomplish wide awake.

He just takes alot of LSD

Maria

lFGuq.gif

Flavius

“He [Messi] was just crying and crying and crying, and he couldn’t stop. Diego Milito came to ask me what to do, and I told him to just let him keep crying. That’s how much he loves Argentina.” — Carlos Bilardo, Argentina NT General Manager, recalls a postgame episode in which Messi broke down in uncontrollable tears in the dressing room

:(

abual3bed1

“He [Messi] was just crying and crying and crying, and he couldn’t stop. Diego Milito came to ask me what to do, and I told him to just let him keep crying. That’s how much he loves Argentina.” — Carlos Bilardo, Argentina NT General Manager, recalls a postgame episode in which Messi broke down in uncontrollable tears in the dressing room

:(

that was after Germany's trashing in WC 2010

dalitis8

Banned
Has to play a stupid friendly against Switzerland tomorrow. Then a good rest over the weekend since he is suspended against Gijon, and then another show in the Champions League :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Has to play a stupid friendly against Switzerland tomorrow. Then a good rest over the weekend since he is suspended against Gijon, and then another show in the Champions League :D
Ideally I'd want him to be rested for that dead rubber for a game too... But then I want Messi to score as many as possible in CL and then us knocking the Mierda out if we can't win it. That in itself would ensure him winning the 4th successive Balon D'or. He's had an incredibly good season and I don't want any Penaldo to steal his cherry

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Well the good is that the Suisse defenders aren't likely to chop him down like the majority of others

mixer

Messi: "Balls I take home after hat-trick? I'll show them to my kids later and tell them how I got them, playing at a historic team"

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans