10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kroki223

Messi wrote on the chinese twitter, that he didn't touch the ball.

"No tuve intención de tocar la bola con la mano, pero bueno, la quinta amarilla ya es un hecho."

His goal was right and fantastic. It's said. I think he is sad, because of it.

http://t.qq.com/messi?index=0&filter=0

abual3bed1

well it's good the ref saw it a hand ball .. am just asking for the refs to do the same with all the teams ..

it's starting to be annoying

K

kroki223

My Spanish is bad, also maybe the better translation is, that he didn't make it intention.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
MESSI: "I said many times, my intention is to stay in Barça. I wont be better off anywhere else. If it was up to me, I'd stay forever here"

Yugi

MESSI: "My goal is to keep improving. It's a great pride to be named the best player in the world"

MESSI on what Pele whispered to his ear when he was handed the Ballon D'Or: "To be honest, I don't remember" WHAT A LEGEND, MESSI!

MESSI: "I'm focused on keep playing to the best of my ability and to help Argentina win things. I don't care about what people say"

MESSI: "Reality tells us winning La Liga is very difficult this year. Madrid have a huge advantage. 10pts are a lot. But we'll keep working"

MESSI: "Despite being the Copa del Rey final, playing against BIELSA and Bilbao is like any other La Liga match. They are a great team"

MESSI: "I'm happy for Marcelo BIELSA and the good things that are happening to him. I always said I'd have liked to have as a manager"

MESSI on Pep: "I don't know what he thinks for the future. We are all waiting on his decision. What we want is for him to stay. A long time"

MESSI: "My role with Barcelona is the same since Pep arrived. We have a great bunch of people. We get along perfectly. We're all friends"

MESSI: "With Argentina what we want to do is to try to enjoy playing for our country and to win"

MESSI: "I would love to trade my 3 Ballon D'Ors for a World Cup trophy in Brazil. It's my ultimate dream. I have always said that"

MESSI: "I have a dream. Something tells me I am going to win a World Cup with Argentina. If it's in Brazil, it'd be spectacular. I feel it"

MESSI: "I don't need to go to sleep to dream about winning a World Cup with Argentina. I dream awake. With my eyes wide open".

MESSI: "This is a new era. We started the qualifiers not so long ago. We have a new manager. We have to build up our team spirit"

MESSI: "My relationship with Carlitos (TEVEZ) has always been great. We never listened to those rumours saying we were enemies"

MESSI: "I'm happy for Carlitos (TEVEZ) that he is back with his club. I hope he can start playing like he can now. Wish him all the best"

MESSI on the Argie players at R. Madrid: "When we play against each other, we give everything. But then it's all back to normal"

MESSI: "When I play against R. Madrid I'm always confident I can do my best. That's my mentality ahead of those clasicos"

MESSI: "Real Madrid have a fantastic team. I don't pay attention to what MOURINHO says to the media. I only focus on their players".

MESSI on when will he play for an Argie club: "I don't know. I want to do it, but I don't know when. I'm 25 now. I'm not thinking about it"

MESSI on Argentina: "I think we have the players. In defense too. We have to find our chore team and build from there".

MESSI: "I think SABELLA is trying to find the best players for him. He uses these friendlies to observe some players too"

MESSI on LAMELA: "I've seen him playing for River Plate a few times. But I haven't seen much of him for Roma. He's a great talent"

MESSI: "I said many times, my intention is to stay in Barça. I wont be better off anywhere else. If it was up to me, I'd stay forever here"

MESSI: "Yes. I've met Shakira. She's nice". What are they expecting Lio to answer????

MESSI: "I read the newspapers when that train accident happened. It was horrible" on a train accident that killed 50 and injured 700 last wk

MESSI: "My mum (Celia) is always with me. Whatever happens. Wherever I am. She is more of a bodyguard than my father"

MESSI on his dreams for the future: "Have my own family. My kids. Like any regular person. I still don't know when I'm having kids, though"

MESSI on his football dreams: "I want to leave a mark in football. I would like to help my teams win many things for years to come"

credits to @MundoAlbicelest on twitter
...fecking great interview

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

MESSI on when will he play for an Argie club: "I don't know. I want to do it, but I don't know when. I'm 25 now. I'm not thinking about it"

que???

impeh

Hi, its me..
MESSI on Pep: "I don't know what he thinks for the future. We are all waiting on his decision. What we want is for him to stay. A long time"

hopefully this will push pep into making a decision..

Superfly

Banned
MESSI: "I have a dream. Something tells me I am going to win a World Cup with Argentina. If it's in Brazil, it'd be spectacular. I feel it"

:pep: trolling pele since 2011

"I dream awake. With my eyes wide open". Don't know why but I love that quote from Messi. Prob cause it actually seems like the things he does could only be achieved in everyone else's dreams but he is able to achieve the things he has accomplished and continues to accomplish wide awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans