10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi10

How many goals has messi scored this season for club and country?

How many assists and goals has messi got for Argentina since he was named captain?

Maria

KUN:

"¿Messi? Si ayer decía que era un sueño entrenar con él mucho mas lo es jugar a su lado."
"Messi? If yesterday I was saying that it's a dream training with him, it's even more when I play next to him."

:cry:

tumblr_m06eehbbfT1qh44nuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m06j24ripD1qioezko1_500.png

:wub:

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

KUN:

"¿Messi? Si ayer decía que era un sueño entrenar con él mucho mas lo es jugar a su lado."
"Messi? If yesterday I was saying that it's a dream training with him, it's even more when I play next to him."

:cry:

tumblr_m06eehbbfT1qh44nuo1_500.jpg

:wub:

Shut up and buy this man!

xjhx7rir.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

He took the penalty normally, he didnt stagger in the middle of the run. Me gusta

Also Kun and Leo in attack, backed up by a world class defence and midfield is just mouthwatering

Last edited:

Alissa

I finally saw a Messi goal....no sorry, three Messi goals LIVE. My life is complete. :worthy:

I had seen Messi play before but last night it was like seeing him play in his backyard. He was so close, I could have touched him. I was of course rooting for Switzerland but I found myself celebrating Messi's first goal. My friends were all like, what the hell are you doing, stop applauding, you are embarrasing us. And then Messi scored again, such a delicious goal and I just looked at my friends and they were like, 'ok ok we are already on our feet'. Later on they couldn't believe what they had just done, 'why on earth did we celebrate Messi's goals, hope noone saw us'. It was so funny. :D

But that's Messi, he totally mesmerizes you, you have to cheer for him. There were moments when he was quiet, the usual 10 minutes when he does nothing but I just knew that he wasn't done yet, there was more to come from him.

And btw. he's starting to become a great leader, when the game ended the argentina players started leaving the pitch immediately but Messi went to them and told them to come back and stay for a little bit longer and say thanks to the fans.

Argentina still has a lot of work to do but I'm confident that Messi will win a WC with them. He wants it so badly and he'll find a way to get it.

Damn, so close and yet so far. :(

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Felicitations, Alissa...Envious, as soon as I read he had a hattrick I knew that was going to make missing the match that much more painful...Good atmosphere?...How about some pics??!!

M

mitkoa7x

Felicitations, Alissa...Envious, as soon as I read he had a hattrick I knew that was going to make missing the match that much more painful...Good atmosphere?...How about some pics??!!

Did you have tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans