10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazim

I had the chance to see him live in 2005.. u21 wc in Holland.. but Holland lost vs Nigeria and I didnt want to go to the final (Argentina - Nigeria) too bad :(

UberNjufer

dude seeing Xavi vs Arsenal in the 4-1 was incredible. and Messi scored 4 goals that night! I was blown away by that, but Xavi was personally my man of the match, despite Messi almost scoring 7 that night.
yea you said that 15 times already,you preffer xavi more than messi.End of story

Trillske

You obviously cant be the best if you suck at penalties.

//Troll

Seriously, im happy he has started delivering for Argentina.
Him and Ibra fighting their ghosts the same season. :beer2:

Juan03

You obviously cant be the best if you suck at penalties.

//Troll

Seriously, im happy he has started delivering for Argentina.
Him and Ibra fighting their ghosts the same season. :beer2:

started? everything good that comes out of that mediocre team comes from him.
Just cuz he doesn't score doesn't mean he didn't deliver before. Besides, most of the goals this team scores are directly created or crafted by him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He took the penalty normally, he didnt stagger in the middle of the run. Me gusta

Also Kun and Leo in attack, backed up by a world class defence and midfield is just mouthwatering

yeah but they don't even have a good defence and midfield.

this defensive 442 shape is solid and provides cover but it really does leave them relying on miracles from Leo & Kun up-front.

mind you, I suppose if they add Di Maria to the midfield then there's a third player who can really contribute on the attacking end. maybe if they can find another winger to defend and attack (Lavezzi? I know he's a striker but still) they could be in business.

Alissa

There is always a story to tell when it comes to 'who gets Messi's shirt in the end of the game'. This time Philippe Senderos got it thanks to his connection to Cesc. He called Cesc before the game and asked him if he could talk to Messi about the shirt. As someone on Twitter said maybe Messi should just get the opposiotion to form a crowd behind him and toss his shirt over his shoulder, bridal bouquet style. :lol:

Yaotzin

All they really need is a coach who can get them playing in an organised manner. That doesn't require remotely great players - look at Greece in 04. Many other teams too are reasonably solid, more solid than Argentina. After that Leo, Kun, Di Maria etc is more than enough to nick some goals.

Awful coaches has been their #1 problem by far.

La LL

Generally Delightful
dude, that's homo

We´re all a bit homo. It`s nothing to be ashamed of.

A little delayed message: For the love of God people stop posting stuff abou Messi crying like you did a few pages back. Barely a couple of months ago I found baby photos of Messi here. Some people here have some serious issues (or fetishes). Get yourself a bunch of diapers, dress up as a baby and get a callgirl. Just get it out of your system and don´t post it here.

abual3bed1

Maybe Argentina should start playing more like 4-2-3-1 .. there defence can be decent from last night ..

Campangaro - Garay - Zabaleta and the fourth one (didn't pay much attention to the XI) are good .. Masch and Gago/Banega

then Di maria and Lavezzi on wings .. Messi and Kun up front would be good for them .. they have so much good attacking players .. and with some good defenders thay can win something soon ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans