10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDaniels

tumblr_m0kcgglT6F1qef280o1_500.jpg

abual3bed1

Who got messi's shirt in the end?

no one ..

some people around the world are either stupid .. or being stupid .. I read on twitter some stuff like:

let's see what Messi can do if he leaves Barcelona ..
any player could've score 5 in Leverkusen ..
5 goals in dead rubber match?? not impressive

and some other stupid stuff I couldn't stop laughing at ..

the best one: Totti is only player who can do something more magical than Messi each and every week :lol:

Last edited:
T

tariqo

after the match on aljazira +3

gary lineker was asking : how many DVD's they gona make about messi when he retired :lol:

F

Flavia

no one ..

some people around the world are either stupid .. or being stupid .. I read on twitter some stuff like:

the best one: Totti is only player who can do something more magical than Messi each and every week :lol:

They're just jealous... that's why they do that. But deep inside, they would kill to have Messi on their teams :lol:

Henry_IB

Banned
no one ..

I see a lot of people saying this as well and frankly, there's no point arguing with such people as they either lack the intelligence to understand football or they are simply biased and jealous.

X

xaviniesta

it's aspirin, he had a headache.

you know who patented aspirin, right?

Bayer.

as in the company that founded & owns Bayer Leverkusen.

so it becomes clear that, last night, Bayer got a taste... :cool: ...of their own medicine.

david-caruso.gif

T

tariqo

no one ..

don't wate your time on that

haters gonna hate any way even if he scored 10 goals

gingerless

messi's goals per game ratio is better than RvN's now. out of 49 goals he has scored 24 in the knock-out stages (top scorer ever in knock-out, second place has 18 goals) RvN scored 60 goals all time in the cl.... 50 in the group stage, 6 in knock-out and 4 in qualifying.

...wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans