10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McMessi

@OptaJose: 31 – Dani Alves has assisted more goals for Messi than any other Barça´s player in all competitions (31) - Xavi 24, Iniesta 17. Combinations

Kerrybai

just a question, how many goals has messi scored in friendlies so far?

Well according to wikipedia Messi has 254 including friendlies, so that would put him at 20. Im sure with enough research the tally could be figured out officially. He certainly hasnt scored a whole load of goals in friendlies.

M

mitkoa7x

He beat his previous record for a whole season with ~16 games to go... 45 games, 54 goals and 21 assists.

We ran out words as well as reaction gifs and emoticons... really how should we celebrate his awesomeness?!

When he made 47 I though, no way he is going to beat that. Then he scored 53 and I told my self... nope, this is the most goals he will score. Now, less than an year after he has already beaten it... :cry::cry::cry:
tears of joy

X

xaviniesta

don't want to ruin the party here, but he isn't the best player in the world because he scores the most amount of goal. you still understand that right?

AzaR

"Heres a stat: Fernando Torres (3 in 36), Andy Carroll (5 in 31) and Luis Suarez (10 in 36) have scored as many goals in a combined 103 league matches as Lionel Messi has in 7."

Kerrybai

don't want to ruin the party here, but he isn't the best player in the world because he scores the most amount of goal. you still understand that right?

Your right, lets not forget he had another assist tonight, and that pass to Tello.... but most of all I like his runs, he's always a threat.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
"Heres a stat: Fernando Torres (3 in 36), Andy Carroll (5 in 31) and Luis Suarez (10 in 36) have scored as many goals in a combined 103 league matches as Lionel Messi has in 7."

to be fair though.. they are playing in a much harder league.

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans