10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
Players as highly rated as Messi are always going to be judged on their last game.

Having said that, Messi isn't perfect in every area. For example, Bergkamp had a better first touch. Walcott has more pace. Ronaldo has more step-overs. Andy Carroll has a better header.

Probably the best post ever well...posted on a football forum, anywhere in the world. Ever.

Ketoth is the "Messi" of posters.

hemakesmemessi

Its so exciting watching him make history, but it is even more exciting to know that we are going to get to watch him make so much more history in the years to come! I love that he plays for a club I love, i'd hate to not love this guy %100

X

xaviniesta

Players as highly rated as Messi are always going to be judged on their last game.

Having said that, Messi isn't perfect in every area. For example, Bergkamp had a better first touch. Walcott has more pace. Ronaldo has more step-overs. Andy Carroll has a better header.

epic post is epic post

congratz for the most epic post of the season, well deserved:
122788838282h5Qx.jpg

UberNjufer

why carroll why not heskey or crouch :lol: gtfo

barcafc

Aguero: Giving out a prize to the best description of what a great player @Messi234 is. I ran out of words. You rock, Lio!
:wub::wub:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Only me detecting the sarcasm?
Bold part is true

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

messi's feet are probably too small for that stepover nonsense anyway, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans