10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

The naysayers are on the move. I've never read such bullshit about Messi.

"He is as dull as a dishwasher cuz he doesnt do tricks and football is about entertainment"
"5th best player after Pele, Maradona, Cristiano, Zidane"
"Pk7 is better at a national level and that's what matters"

You know Leo has their balls up against the wall when they start coming up with such bullcrap :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

mixer

another magical performance. like a leo!

// Messi has equalled Cristiano Ronaldo (this and last season) as player with most hattricks in a Liga: 6.

AodtFNZCMAA0qls.jpg

tumblr_m183vsTq7f1qlpkzjo1_250.gif

tumblr_m17t5axOkB1qhrp3xo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Alissa

He was very happy with having scored one and having reached Cesar, he was getting ready to go to his usual field sleep and then suddenly it was 2:2 and he was like, oh no you are so not ruining my night and that's when he went riot, one beatiful pass after another and then two more gorgeous goals. Oh and poor Cuenca, I felt so bad for him, I was like stop being angry at him Messi, he gave you the goal FHS, but then I'm sure Cuenca didn't mind, hell I know I'd love it if Messi would scream at me for whatever reason. :D

To make a long story short: Legend! Unique! Messi!

And please stop saying 'I have no words to describe him'. You have to describe his genius, so that generations to come will be able to read and understand his legacy, and envy us for having the privilege to have lived during his era. :D

mixer

It's funny. When Granada scored 2nd goal, Messi scored another goal after five minutes. That looks so easy for him.

Clks

Haha at this rate he'll break Penaldos record from last season with 40 goals in the League. 10 Games left to play, he'll score at least 6 goals!

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

since 2005-06 season:

xavi 96 assists
messi 100 assists

:pep:

[video=metacafe;8253819/lionel_messi_100_assists_2005_2012/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8253819/lionel_messi_100_assists_2005_2012/[/video]

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I never thought I would see the day where I could compare somone's dominance over their respective sport like Michael Jordan dominated his from 1991 to 1993 and then 1996 to 1998.

I've run out of things to say about Leo. He's God disguised as Leo Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans