10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pique adds : Today I changed the battery on his mobile phone and he never even realised.

He was wandering around the dressing-room asking for a charger saying: 'I've only just charged this and it's already flat'.

Messi :facepalm:
And I thought he only couldn't handle his beer!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Great article, you gotta love Pique playing jokes on Messi haha. Also interesting to find out the recount of Cesar's goals was due to shirtless jerseys in Spain until 1948.

Yeah, I found that bit illuminating, as well...Beats Cesar's record by beating Cesar the keeper

gingerless

Pique adds : Today I changed the battery on his mobile phone and he never even realised.

He was wandering around the dressing-room asking for a charger saying: 'I've only just charged this and it's already flat'.

Messi :facepalm:
And I thought he only couldn't handle his beer!!

that's a pretty shit prank tbh... it's like what one of those guys that flick you in the ear and then proceed to laugh hysterically would come up with

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
that's a pretty shit prank tbh... it's like what one of those guys that flick you in the ear and then proceed to laugh hysterically would come up with
ah I see... Ginge has been the butt of such pranks all through his life. This explains a lot of things now!!

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Michel Platini (president UEFA): "On the pitch, Messi is like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: an assassin with the face of a boy." [mundo deportivo]

F

Flavia

Deportistas-y-tecnicos-de-dive_54275886317_54115221157_400_640.jpg

Rexach :D

gingerless

nothing will ever beat the flick ear joke.

it's a classic go-to for douchebags, among others;

- point downward and tell victim to look, as they do this flick their nose LOLOLLOLOLO

- slap people in the back of the neck as a greeting

- tell them something tragic has happened (their mother passed away, someone ran over their dog) if they buy it, laugh at their stupidity

- pull someone's pants down while they're not looking

etc

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

- point downward and tell victim to look, as they do this flick their nose LOLOLLOLOLO

- tell them something tragic has happened (their mother passed away, someone ran over their dog) if they buy it, laugh at their stupidity

etc

Don't forget the wet willie

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

etc

this is obviously the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans