10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

Deportistas-y-tecnicos-de-dive_54274830147_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Takefusa Kubo holding a shirt, funny, ´cos one day he could wear Barca 10 too

xavisionary

See I like that advert because I genuinely think Messi isn't in it to be like 'hey look at me I'm a millionaire so I care about disabled children'. Heartwarming stuff, if I can be cheesy for a second.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The naysayers are on the move. I've never read such bullshit about Messi.

"He is as dull as a dishwasher cuz he doesnt do tricks and football is about entertainment"
"5th best player after Pele, Maradona, Cristiano, Zidane"
"Pk7 is better at a national level and that's what matters"

You know Leo has their balls up against the wall when they start coming up with such bullcrap :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

To be honest, he is dull as a dishwasher :lol:.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Not the player, but the person. He is so fucking boring. Except for that drunken night in 2009.

Kerrybai

You know what I love about Messi? Look at his reaction after Tello scores. Messi is on the left of the screen just after his shot. You dont see that sort of excitement from many players these days when there team mates score.

Edman

You know what I love about Messi? Look at his reaction after Tello scores. Messi is on the left of the screen just after his shot. You dont see that sort of excitement from many players these days when there team mates score.
Yeah, I was thinking the same during the match. Made me wonder if Messi just hit the GK with full force hoping it would land for the rebound.

gingerless

Yeah, I was thinking the same during the match. Made me wonder if Messi just hit the GK with full force hoping it would land for the rebound.

thought the same, that was definitely what he was trying to do imo. look at him looking up at the oncoming player (i think he meant it to drop for cuenca but then it fell to tello)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He is the person that has made me say "No fucking way" more than anyone else on the planet.

And yeah Messi's reaction to Tello's goal was a great highlight of the game. Made me really proud of the team and Messi lol.

Last edited:

mixer

I saw the same in Champions League final when Villa scores. Messi just fell on his knees. That was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans