10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaotzin

It was an unknown at the time. Ronaldo had the balls to think he could make Madrid better than us. Fair play to him.

Obviously didn't work which is thoroughly pleasing :)

BarcaGirl

Leo via weibo: "After the penalty, I dedicated the goal to a journalist and friend who told me I would score two goals."

Kerrybai

Since first getting into football back in 1998 I've never witnessed a player carry a team the Messi has. With no disrespect to our fantastic squad who have played their part, Messi has dragged this team through thick and thin, and to do it which such grace and humility is astonishing. This season he has been Napoli's Maradona, and much more. Yet when the final whistle goes in our last game this season he will attribute our success to his teammates, the coaches and yet fans. If we manage to pull off the treble it will surely be the greatest feat ever by an individual footballer.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Since first getting into football back in 1998 I've never witnessed a player carry a team the Messi has. With no disrespect to our fantastic squad who have played their part, Messi has dragged this team through thick and thin, and to do it which such grace and humility is astonishing. This season he has been Napoli's Maradona, and much more. Yet when the final whistle goes in our last game this season he will attribute our success to his teammates, the coaches and yet fans. If we manage to pull off the treble it will surely be the greatest feat ever by an individual footballer.

18151748.jpg

Yaotzin

I think a goalless Messi is still as good as Iniesta - in fact, better. 60 goals on top of that is of course completely bonkers.

MagIX

Most assists in all competitions:

4r6ts0.png

:worthy:

Yes, Leo has been involved 100% in 84 goals.... without considering how many times he creates the decisive space with his dribblings, a space that often leads to a goal (without being involved 100% with a goal or assist).

For one time i have to quote Ibrahimovic:
"Leo Messi is all talent, while Cristiano Ronaldo is the product of much training"

Last edited:

Clks

Hoping for a hat-trick tomorrow. Just to make Ronaldo extremely selfish in the Atletico game. Messi, DO IT!

Pepe Silvia

Hoping for a hat-trick tomorrow. Just to make Ronaldo extremely selfish in the Atletico game. Messi, DO IT!
Messi goal scoring should NEVER be a factor for RM problems, and if I were Mourinho and saw CR shooting from 50 yards out and making RM play suffer, I'd bench his ass in a second. CR ego is poisonous as much as it is beneficial for them.

Vamos Messi!

Y después...

Vamos Atletico!!

Yugi

not sure where to post it
but Pele has official twitter acc: @Pele
dis gonna be gud, Messi behold :D

X

xaviniesta

can't wait for the tweets that he is the best ever and messi is still a kid without a WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans