10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Lionel Messi - 8 Hat-Tricks for Barcelona this season! Only 2 of those Hat-Tricks required a Penalty to complete them.

Cristiano Ronaldo - 7 Hat-Tricks for RM this season. 5 of those Hat-Tricks requried a penalty to complete them.

Pepe Silvia

Lionel Messi - 8 Hat-Tricks for Barcelona this season! Only 2 of those Hat-Tricks required a Penalty to complete them.

Cristiano Ronaldo - 7 Hat-Tricks for RM this season. 5 of those Hat-Tricks requried a penalty to complete them.
CR is disgraceful with his jacking off motions and arrogance (pointing to his leg? WTF). Doesn't he realize little kids are watching his games? Tool...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
CR is disgraceful with his jacking off motions and arrogance (pointing to his leg? WTF). Doesn't he realize little kids are watching his games? Tool...
I don't even get what he's tryin' to do there... that jacking off bit surprises me every time, like is he trying to say he's come out of closet or some thing!? and don't even get me started on that thigh pointing!!

Manuel Traquete

When you're as good as he is - one of top athletes in the world's biggest sport - you're entitled to be a bit arrogant. Very few elite sportsmen are known for their humbleness.

Ender

I hate to admit it, but that was kind of funny.

As much as I dislike Ronaldo, he is a tremendous athlete and football player. I feel that wunderkinds, such as Messi, need players like Ronaldo to keep competitive and not become complacent. It's an arms race.

BarcaOG

Banned
i feel the same way. i wonder, if ronaldo wasnt around, would messi be hitting such high numbers? not unlikely

but if messi wasnt around, would ronaldo? definitely not

Manuel Traquete

i feel the same way. i wonder, if ronaldo wasnt around, would messi be hitting such high numbers? not unlikely

but if messi wasnt around, would ronaldo? definitely not

Yes. I don't think Messi is obsessed with top scorer awards. If he were, he'd not be so generous with his assists (see for instance his assist to Pedro vs Zaragoza, he could perfectly have tried to score himself). Each year, he's trying to surpass himself and set higher benchmarks, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans