10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi1987

No he could not be only a human!!!!!!

Now he is the best goal scorer of a single season with 68 goles of all time! He has equaled the old Record from Gerd Müller in the sevententh, when he scored 67 goles in a season! BUt I think this could not be a comparison if you also look at Messis assists and his style of play! There will be no comparison in any time!

La LL

Generally Delightful
teamates failed him, but that's understandable since they've been playing every game for 4 years. Messi is just not human, that's why he is always performing at a high high level

*cough* penalty against Chelsea.

I think 70+ goals are well within reach.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was never about goals anyway. He adds so much more and is simply the best player in the world.
Enjoy these moments people.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not just you. People can't even be happy anymore without being sarcy or throwing stupid trolling jokes.
Which wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't happening all the time. And then those same people are moaning about newbies trolling and useless posts and how it disrupts the forum.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Didn't watch the game. I just found out Barca had two penalties in RM thread :) In any case, I'm really glad he broke another record. Messi FTW.

Pepe Silvia

It's not just you. People can't even be happy anymore without being sarcy or throwing stupid trolling jokes.
Which wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't happening all the time. And then those same people are moaning about newbies trolling and useless posts and how it disrupts the forum.
yeah dude the trolling lately has become pathetic ... mostly by senior members too :(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I know Ibra.
And I know it's not exactly fair that people can joke about "Penaltan" or something and that your "Penaleo" gets deleted.
Still, it's a Barca forum and we are bound to be biased a bit. Hope you don't mind.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Yeah, I know Ibra.
And I know it's not exactly fair that people can joke about "Penaltan" or something and that your "Penaleo" gets deleted.
Still, it's a Barca forum and we are bound to be biased a bit. Hope you don't mind.
No problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans