10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierry14henry

hoi goal vs racing was a volley, and in volleys it does not matter which foot you choose as much. But I believe he is improving hir right foot ability, all he needs is the get more power in his right foot strikes. if messi became better with his right a lot then he will be more versatile and could play in the left.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Spot on, I just watched those highlights again late last night. Can`t be a fluke.
Messi scored with both feet these season, scored a header goal(s), has 7 assists so far and is Barca´s overall top golascorer.
What more could we want? Ah, yes... Just to stay clear of injuries

thierry14henry

listen, tap-ins dont make a big difference and so do volleys

But i admit he is improving both feet

Why is everything I say turning into an argument, with EVERYONE AGAINST ME!!!

Evil

Shabazz
Mohammed we're not arguing or going against you. We're just having a normal debate. After all this is a forum and that's what we do here, I'm sure everyone respects your opinion.

About Messi, why do volley's not count ? I don't think you can score volleys or whatever if your right left is weak. I'm not saying he is the best right footed player out there. Just saying he imporved immensley in that area, and proved that he can use both feet if necessary.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I agree, his right foot has improved aswell as his shots.. it would be great if he got better on freekicks :p then he would only lack the headers

thierry14henry

if he is better he would be compared to legends and there will be no more arguments on who is better between ronaldo and messi.

I still do think ronaldo is more complete, and I don't feel like arguing with anyone as I already did on Ronaldo's thread

mmandela

Sueco estrella
More complete or not,doesn't matter, Messi is way better as a player... The impact he has on the game and what he can do is incomparable with todays players... that is why he is compared with Maradona, because that is his level! ;)

Evil

Shabazz
Fact is: This season Messi is doing more with his left leg, than Ronaldo is doing with his left leg, right leg, head, freekick, penalty. So it doesn't matter which player is more complete, it's how one translates them into goals and assists. Hleb uses both feet very well, but he's still one of the least performers in the squad this season.

Ronaldo was the best player last season, and Messi is the best player this season. That's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans