10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcantara

note: messi has a contusion, after an ultrasound scan this morning, it was decided he won't play out of precaution #fcblive

scared me for a min

M

mitkoa7x

What is this??? Pep leaves and Leo gets injured? The end times have come!!!

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Messi no viaja a Hamburgo!

according to SPORT, Leo has a bruise in his right calf and won't travel to Germany today to start recovering in Barcelona.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Really lose a million euros just for a bruise? Dumb he doesn't have to play a full 90 minutes. I swear some people are pampered just for a bruise? A freaking 5 year old can play with a bruise

EDIT: Nevermind calf strain. There goes a million. I kind knew this would happen too

M

mitkoa7x

I dont care even if we lose 5 mil, I just want Leo to be the machine from last season.

Yugi

lol he probably won´t go because they don´t want to play him or something, hardly anything serious I guess if even something

M

mitkoa7x

lol he probably won´t go because they don´t want to play him or something, hardly anything serious I guess if even something

Given how random our med staff has been in previous years they might end up amputating his leg...

Hatem Ben Arfa

calf injuries can be serious. You can make them worse by playing on with just a little strain. It could lead to a grade 3 tear, which would mean many months out of the game.

I hope Tito rests Messi this season and is firm with him on that.

Maria

Really lose a million euros just for a bruise? Dumb he doesn't have to play a full 90 minutes. I swear some people are pampered just for a bruise? A freaking 5 year old can play with a bruise

Neymar needed 5 minutes to recover after somebody touched his hair..I think it's ok if we let rest Messi a day for a bruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans