10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

di-7VH9.gif

AzaR

That Guardiola system 2008-2012 video , everytime i hear viva la vida i associate it with Pep and Pep's Barcelona , will be sad hearing it play next season without him :(

X

xaviniesta

i belive those 10 assists he has made so far is the best record in the history of el classic's. also what makes this table very nice is that the top clubs are up there, now in the bottom.

could you make his goal/assist ratio of his games and put this in order? like 23 G+A in 14 games agains atletico madrid 23/14 = 1.64 per game

MMKa

i belive those 10 assists he has made so far is the best record in the history of el classic's. also what makes this table very nice is that the top clubs are up there, now in the bottom.

could you make his goal/assist ratio of his games and put this in order? like 23 G+A in 14 games agains atletico madrid 23/14 = 1.64 per game

10 assists is a record, says Totalbarca.

I can make another list with (G+A)/game. This one has "(G+A) / goals for", in other words, a messidepencia factor: about 50 % of goals against the top clubs.

The "(G+A)/game" list must be tweaked a little however. There are many teams with one or two games and two or three G+A. I'll make two lists: one with > 5 games and another.

E. Aaand, here you are:
di-1P8T.png

After Bolivia, there are Paraguay (0+1)/4 = 0.25 and Rubin Kazan (0+0)/4 = 0. After them, less than 4 games (Leverkusen 3.5 in 2 etc). It's a screenshot of web page in a mini laptop screen, that's why it is cut

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans