10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kroki223

I love the look on Xavi's face. It's a "Get the fuck outta of the way I gotta take care of my man here." I love how he looks after him, there's no jealousy, no rencor and lord knows he could feel it- Xavi would have a couple more individual trophies in his cabinet if it weren't for Leo. But he's looking out for his bro, like a true bro should. I'd go far enough to say it's little things like this that make our team is so great.

if Xavi had taken care of Messi, than Leo woudn't have been drunk.

Rahj

can someone explain to me why kroki is so butthurt about this?
@ kroki: do you really think that this incident affects messi's performance on the pitch?

Rahj

I wouldn't say he's "just" a die hard cule. actually, he seems to be the biggest messi-fanboy on this planet. about 90% of his posts are in this thread and he also praises messi in the other posts.

KhaledBarca

Most EC / #UCL Goals (1955-2012, including qualifying):

Raul 71
Van Nistelrooy 60
Shevchenko 59
Messi 51
Henry 51
Inzaghi 50

pic.twitter.com/R9Jw2jRw

La LL

Generally Delightful
I wouldn't say he's "just" a die hard cule. actually, he seems to be the biggest messi-fanboy on this planet. about 90% of his posts are in this thread and he also praises messi in the other posts.

Sounds like one of those people that should stop living for their idols and start living for themselves. Like those 20 something people that committed suicide when Michael Jackson died.

M

mitkoa7x

You missed all my sarcasm :(

P

Patty2720

Sounds like one of those people that should stop living for their idols and start living for themselves. Like those 20 something people that committed suicide when Michael Jackson died.
Exactly, though I would find it hard to live without a dose of Messi once a week ; p

Du må undskylde igår, jeg blev nød til at drille dig, mht. det med tiden. Det er rart at vide der er andre danskere på det her forum : )

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Gotta put this here:

5029262_700b.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

X

xaviniesta

3 goals of messi's 73 goals this season were assisted by xavi, 24 of his whole 253 career goals, while dani has 31 assists to messi. nobody never told...

Jimi

its just that hideous uniform mate, they ran out of material so had to use high visibility material. fuking construction workers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans