10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
No I'm not, of course, but it was a bad idea. I like Messi's football, and I think it won't be a good effect on his football.

Jesus Christ. Why don't you wrap him in a blanket and sing a lullaby for him. I was hanging out with a friend of mine who plays in the Danish Superliga last friday. We went out and I stuffed him full of beer, tequila etc.

Next day he woke up and was playing his first game in the Superliga at 14:00 PM. And he scored.

X

xaviniesta

Jesus Christ. Why don't you wrap him in a blanket and sing a lullaby for him. I was hanging out with a friend of mine who plays in the Danish Superliga last friday. We went out and I stuffed him full of beer, tequila etc.

Next day he woke up and was playing his first game in the Superliga at 14:00 PM. And he scored.

you just told us how bad danish football is :lol:

La LL

Generally Delightful
you just told us how bad danish football is :lol:

:lol: Okay you got me. Still, as long as Messi doesn't drink the night before a game I think he'll be fine. There are plenty of Barca players who frequent bars and nightclubs. It's not like grabbing a few drinks will cock up your next game.

P

Patty2720

First of all, 14:00 PM doesn't exist, and second, I assume you mean 14 in the 24 hour clock.. right?

P

Patty2720

What is the name of your friend, is he any good ? : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans