10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

Have to say if it's best three players in the CL, why isn't Drogba there? Practically won the final on his own for Chelsea.

how exactly? by commiting two penalties to his team in semis and in final and got away with both of them? this is just embarrecing what he did back then and people yet seem to praise him to heavens.

BarcaVillain

how exactly? by commiting two penalties to his team in semis and in final and got away with both of them? this is just embarrecing what he did back then and people yet seem to praise him to heavens.

He is a cheat but still a great player. The same could be said of C.Ronaldo (I flatly refuse to call him that ridiculous acronym). Some might not like this but some of Busi's actions aren't always whiter than white, doesn't stop him getting praise.

X

xaviniesta

He is a cheat but still a great player. The same could be said of C.Ronaldo (I flatly refuse to call him that ridiculous acronym). Some might not like this but some of Busi's actions aren't always whiter than white, doesn't stop him getting praise.

wow, you are obviously so obsessed with busquets. i didn't even mention drobgas antics or anything, just that he got away with those penalties he commited and he was overall very very poor.

BarcaVillain

wow, you are obviously so obsessed with busquets. i didn't even mention drobgas antics or anything, just that he got away with those penalties he commited and he was overall very very poor.

I'm not obsessed, just not so one eyed that you think Drogba shouldn't be considered because of what happened in the semi

X

xaviniesta

I'm not obsessed, just not so one eyed that you think Drogba shouldn't be considered because of what happened in the semi

you think i'm bitter about that? :lol:

i got over this when the stadium started to sing after torres' goal so lets put this behind now ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans